Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Video Card does not support Pixel Shader 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nsqui

07-28-2011

Every time i run the launcher, the splash logo pops up, but then says, Vid card does not support Pixel Shader 2.0. I am gonna try updating drivers. Im running the game on a old Dell Inspiron 1100 with Intel(R) 8284G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller. Its an old laptop, may not be able to run game but keeping my fingers crossed. Any other suggestions are wanted.

Demunlul

07-28-2011

If updating your drivers doesn't work then it's pretty clear your video card doesn't have Pixel Shader 2.0 or above, you're better off purchasing a new computer in that case.

MrGrosser

Recruiter

07-28-2011

Drivers aren't going to enable Pixel Shader 2.0 for ya. It won't run on that laptop.

Cheers

See you on the battlefield summoner.

Nsqui

07-29-2011

Ah, oh well. Thanks for the help anyway. I guess I will see you guys back on the battlefield next week, when I get my main beefed up desktop back. Thanks for all the help.

Hatakashi

08-08-2011

I play on lan house (home computer), but at home my pc is the same mistake, and I really enjoyed this game, I'm dying to play all the time in my house, played with Jax and he is very good .. but I can not play: D