What does Nasus actually do well ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

roninsm

04-30-2010

Actually, he is a 1v1 pwning machine too.

Myrnodyn

04-30-2010

Has anyone every tried Aura Nasus?

I'd be interested to know, since the tankyness, lifesteal, and manaregen all seem to help him out while doing the team a huge favor. Meanwhile he's not completely useless himself as his spells are full of support, even though admittedly, SS will probably used less than is desired.

Rheology

04-30-2010

i felt the same way when i first started playing nasus. on paper he looks to be more of a dps champ but if you build him this way you get shot down too quickly in every team battle. so make him more of tank in the beginning to give some survivability then get some dps, unless your team needs a pure tank.

your ult + sf + ss puts out some huge dmg especially if you have a sheen/triforce. i usually rush triforce --> aegis this its up to you... lifesteal is a good option. for summoner spells i've had good success w/ cleanse/ghost combo so you can get out of stuns etc. and to chase those fast enemies w/ wither.

roninsm

04-30-2010

Rushing tri-force is bad. Lifesteal items are bad. DPS items in general are bad.

DayInTheSun

04-30-2010

He's definitely an off tank. He's no Alistar or Shen when it comes to absorbing damage, but in a team fight he can be tough to bring down if he has a couple of tank items. He's also very difficult to ignore in team fights because of his insane aoe super saiyan mode.

inept

04-30-2010

if i see one more person suggest getting triforce as a core item im gonna rage

AFKray

04-30-2010

best snare/disable IN THE GAME.

YellowSnowsicle

04-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by inept View Post
Triforce is core bro

xahhfink6

04-30-2010

Actually his DPS is insanely powerful, the reason that people build him as a tank is because otherwise he will get focused to death every fight that he ults... with Starks + Infinity Edge, he pops his skills in a teamfight... his attack damage will go >400, and he is lowering enemy armor by 60, throw a siphon in there and he's critting for 1000, easily... with decent attack speed and 45% lifesteal.

xahhfink6

04-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by inept View Post
Thank you, so much...

4000 gold for an item that does nothing but make up for your inability to last hit with siphoning strike.