[GUIDE] SPEEDZIL - The ChronoSpeeder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoGoGadget

04-21-2010

Your team has a NEED for SPEEDZIL!

(From the people that bought you critdinger)

SPEEDZIL!
How to play zilean properly:
MOVE FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!
Zilean is usually hero who stands at the back of the team, throws a clock onto any noobs that get close and res's your dps hero once he's died in a teamfight. The problem with regular AP zilean is that he only has 1 damage spell! Basing all your items around that single spell just seems silly doesn't it!

What you REALLY want to do is be the zilean who dive-bombs through the enemy team, who none can catch, who never dies, who can outrun what and who he pleases! SPEEDZIL!

Situation:
Your team didn't call miss and you are suddenly sprung upon by 5 enemy champions, all coming at you from different directions!
What REALLY happens:
You look at them all, eyeing them off, then ghost, time warp, cleanse through any cc they throw at you, and SPEED off into the distance. Cho'gath tries to stun and silence you, buy you're just TOO FAST!
Singed throws his full level slow in front of you: Oh **** a 75% slow, but OH WAIT, YOURE SPEEDZIL!
You then speed through it at >200 ms, so fast singed wont know what to do, he'll fling himself into your fountain!

Your movespeed with ghost (perked) and full item build (ofc with time warp on) = >800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Items: (All the good stuff, speed, regen, health, a nice slow, some ap!)
Boots of mobility
Chalice of Harmony
Phantom Dancer
Force of Nature
Rylais Crystal Scepter
Lich Bane

These items are all easy to get, as you'll always be fed to the max.

Strat:
SPEEDZIL is the initiator of his team as well, if not then at least a dive bomber. You give yourself 800 ms, cast a bomb on yourself and run through the enemy team, yelling 'Allah Akhbar' (you can ulti if things get hairy). You are the best harraser in the game, every so often cast time warp on yourself, double bomb whoevers laned against you. Believe me, they can't do a thing!

Summoner Spells:
Ghost with perk (nyerder)
Cleanse (SPEEDZIL speeds through stuns as he pleases)

Works UBER GOOD on twisted treeline, and unless they have 5 stuns then SPEEDZIL owns on rift as well.

and remember,
TIME FLIES LIKE AN ARROW.
SO DOES SPEEDZIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucifer34

04-21-2010

I can't tell you how many games i've won using this speed zil guide...i tried to screenshot it, but I was moving too ****ing QUICKLY!!

uEFeW0lWyndNwhRT

04-21-2010

The problem is that your amazing speed does not modify the amount of time it takes to cast a spell - you remain rooted. In endgame 1 second of being rooted is a lot..

Well, your build is hilarious anyway. Will definitely try

GoGoGadget

04-30-2010

@ ayadew No, not if you're pro like me, speedzil can never be rooted (maybe annie but shes a bit young for that).

I finally managed to get a screenshot of speedzil, but he was just going so fast!
In this game our garen asked me at the start what I was building. I told him SPEEEEED! In this game, even if trynd mocking shouted me, I WAS FASTER. If kat used shunpo or blades + rylais, I WAS STILL FASTER, and if garen hit me with frozen mallet, I WAS STILL FASTER
Speedzil - 10 - 2 - 12
Note one screenshot is fuzzy because speedzil made the camera shake.

Al3xander

04-30-2010

If the enemy team has 2 stunners speedzil goes down the drain. Also, I really dont see the point of putting a bomb above your head and going into the enemy team for "initiaton". They will just burst your hp's down, make you use ulti, and make you useless to your team. You may have had luck with it but I dont suggest you keep trying this.

xahhfink6

04-30-2010

Boots of mobilty... yeaaaa... you realize they are slower than boots of swiftness if anything hits you ever... I'm assuming you have this as a joke, but if you really want to be unkillable as zilean go merc treads and heal instead of mobility and cleanse.

GoGoGadget

04-30-2010

GUIDE CHANGED: get boots of swiftness normally, if they have THREE or more stuns then get merc treads. Heal is **** because it means you cant MOVE AS FAST YOU IDIOT.