Double bug is double - Screen Freezes/Game closes

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Al Hatal

07-28-2011

"illgetared'sanswer" bump

Al Hatal

07-28-2011

Ill go to sleep anytime now so i just will bump myself again before that so Riot can see this thread when THEY wake up

Im still waiting for that answer... you got my mail from the reports i sent with the freaking bugsplat too so... if you want my twitter u can have that too, its @gettowork

Al Hatal

07-29-2011

ITs awesome how active this forum is... i sleep for a couple of hours and im on page 2 ??

However im still waiting for a Red's comment explaining me why i lost 25 ELO and got 2 leaves

TheNarvalOfDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2011

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZ

is it so hard to tell me: "we are working on it"... jeez -.-

Al Hatal

07-29-2011

Bump although im gettig tired -.-

Al Hatal

07-29-2011

Hello? Is riot there?

Al Hatal

07-30-2011

You won Riot, im tied of checking this thread and as people didnt helped me... yo win

Now this thread will die and ill never get my explanation

OmegaMilton

07-30-2011

Yeah im pretty sure they (Riot) know whats going on. Everyone thinks things have been screwed up since the last (Wukong) patch, but im pretty sure things have STILL BEEN screwed up since the Leona patch and have only barely become not as bad as things were since the servers failed hard after that patch. I have experienced (and have had teammates and opponents) complain of wild FPS rates, ridiculously high latency bursts and overall game freezing/unfreezing. Keep giving em hell man, because your just speaking for a silent majority out there who have tried bringing these things to light, but have just been given the cold shoulder like theyre doing with you.

Al Hatal

07-30-2011

Wow thanks ^^

I might still have a chance!? :P

Ive been having some of those problems too. FPS drops and amazingly high latency without explanation...

Ill keep bumping them... eventually someone will answer... may be... i hope... perhaps... who knows...

Al Hatal

07-31-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=553812

guess what, it keeps happening and i still want an answer

123456 ... 11