Double bug is double - Screen Freezes/Game closes

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Al Hatal

07-28-2011

Ok... im sooo pissed right now that it will make an odissey to keep this low, however ill try my best.

Description:

1-Game Freezes for the first time
I was playing a Ranked game that started normally.
Mid Veigar against a Brand, 0-0-0, everything was cool as i wasnt having a lot of troubles. Enemy GP double kills on top but as we had a ward i can see him going for our blue afterwards.
I go there to get him.
E-W-Q combo hits (i didnt had ult yet).
He is scaping as enemy Shaco and Mid-Brand appear.
I flash to reach GP and manage to kill him with my Q on my last second.
Then, i think, i die. But i cant be sure because my screen has freezed.
For a couple of seconds sounds are failing as well so i guess its just a random FPS drop but then sounds restore.
I can clearly hear the game developing, i hear the sound of my chat when i press "enter" to start explaining my teamamtes what is happening, i hear narrators voice calling kills and deaths, i even can hear the sound of myself respawning after the time dead. But screen is still frozen.
I decide to Alt-F4 and reconnect.

2-Game Freezes for the second time
I reconnect without and troubles.
I keep playing for some minutes, Ally Cho is having troubles on top's Outer Turret.
Im going to help but before i can reach him he is ganked by 4 enemies.
My screen was over him (as i was safely travelling through jungle), i see him die... or so i think because once again game freezes right there.
Again, sounds are working perfeclty fine so are my teammates able to see what im writing (or so i think because i can hear the typical "enter" sound of my chat when i start sending messages to explain why i will quit again).
Of course im writing blindly becasue screen is still freezed.
Once again i Alt-F4 and reconnect without any troubles.

3-Game Crashes for the first time
Team is logically pissed with me (remember this was ranked game). Despiting my explanations they start talking in /all to ask for reports.
I keep playing quiet, as i cant really complain to them.
Again i play just fine for some minutes.
Im standing at Top's outer turret as big minion waves are on their way.
I wasnt doing anything strange, just standing there... suddenly game crashes.
The BugSplat window opens asking me to send a report. I write shortly to explain what was happening while im opening the game again (this time, unlike the previous ones, game closed by itself so PVP.net closed as well, the first two time i had used Alt-F4 so the only thing i had to do was clicking the Reconnect button on the already open PVP).

4-Game Crashes for the second time
I Re-Log and reconnect the game without any problems.
Team is furious, i can do anything about it nor complain so i just keep playing quiet.
We are obviously losing but its a tight game tho. We have lost one inhibitor and they have Baron.
I keep playing for minutes. Twice game feints to freeze again but it restores quickly (they last less than a second).
We are holding well although im seriously underlevelled.
Suddenly, after we win some teamfights and start to place ourselves on the game (we were 20-23 on deaths) game crashes again.
Again the BugSplat window.
I send a report that said what follows: "again... really?"
Of course sending the report opens my Mozilla, from where i get my "report" number: Crash Report #1027248
I enter the PVP.net again but game had already ended as the probably surrendered a few seconds after i DC again.

That is the best description i can make, im sorry if this isnt enough. I probably got 9 reports and might even be banned (i really dont know how the system works).

Next thing on the list: Steps to reproduce

Logged into the Game Client with my account "TheNarvalOfDeath"
Clicked on "Play", "5v5", "Ranked"
Joined the game.
I was on the Blue Team (I think), my Nexus was on the left bottom part of the map.
Got into Champion Selection Page perfectly fine, i was second.
Selected Champion "Veigar"
Game Launched perfectly.
Game started without any troubles.
I can play without any troubles for like 10 minutes, then game freezes for the first time near Blue Golem, in circumstances ive already described.

My PC
Operative System (Sistema operativo): Microsoft Windows Eternity Professional 5.1
System Model (?) - (Modelo del Sistema): P4VM800
Processer (?) - (Procesador): Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.40 GHz
Memory (Memoria): 1024 MB
Disc Space Aviable: 16.8 GB
Direct X: 9.0

Running with a NVidia G-Force FX 5200 with 128 MB Ram and an Integrated RAMDAC

PS:Before anyone tries to say anything, my PC sucks but i never had issues like this before and ive been playing for more than a year.

PPS: Where the hell can i find my Game Logs and the Luncher logs? My "Riot Games" folder only contains some RADS **** and the files ive attached with the DxDiag. Ill upload the rest once i can find them.

EDIT: I found'em. There you have the files for eveytime I re-entered the game.

"Important Files" (The pattern goes like this: Date_Hour, do you see how i tried to reconnect not once but 3 times and everytime i had to close or game crashed?)

Al Hatal

07-28-2011

Im afraid ill keep auto-bumping this until i get my answer from Riot. I did everything on my hand to make the Report just like you guys like so...

Al Hatal

07-28-2011

You awesomeness know no boundries!

I decided to change for a while and played with this Account (remember this bug occured with my other Account: TheNarvalOfDeath) and you know what? THIS HAPPENED!

Yes, Thumbs Down for another 9 reports on this other account!

BTW: I sent a report again you know, "Crash Report #1028899"

EDIT: I found the rest of the archives you asked to attach (or so i think)

Al Hatal

07-28-2011

Yo Riot! Are you in there?... just a simple reply saying "We are working on this one" is what i need... for a start.

Bump cos i wont let this die until i get answers -.-

Seconds Please

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Hatal View Post
Yo Riot! Are you in there?... just a simple reply saying "We are working on this one" is what i need... for a start.

Bump cos i wont let this die until i get answers -.-
This last patch really messed things up, but I guess they are too busy counting the money they are making off of wukong.

Al Hatal

07-28-2011

Yeah, sadly... i wanted to play some more matches today but i wont as i can tell if the game will let me finish.

The thing that frustrates me more is that i bothered to follow all the steps that they asked (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=836489), because this is a really annoying bug not only for me (it costed me at least 30 ELO points because of 2 defeats and, im pretty sure, more than 10 reports between both matches) but for a lot of people and the seem to ingore this :S

Why would u ask for a "pattern" on the bug reports if when someone actually follows it (which is very rare) you ignore him -.-

Aaaaanyway... may be they haven read this yet so ill just keep bumping myself.

EDIT: AS you can see threads keep appearing about this stuff.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1033250
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1033177
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1032565

Ultharin

07-28-2011

was there a Janna in the game?

bud o mine has a similar issue but to date has only happened when someone in the game is playing Janna.

Al Hatal

07-28-2011

Nah

I think it was like this:
Master Yi----------------------------Singed
Ashe----------------------------------Brand
Cho Gath--------------Vs----------Gangplank
Veigar (me)-------------------------Shaco
Zilean---------------------------------Xxxxxxx

(but no support character)

Al Hatal

07-28-2011

So... ill keep bumping as i said before.

Here ill post the same archives (netlog and r3dlog) but on a game that worked perfectly fine so may be Riot cn compare... i dont know how that works. I was able to finish it without any troubles just a minute ago:

12345 ... 11