Weekend Skin Sale: 50% Off Infernal Mordekaiser, Vandal Jax, and Mercenary Katarina

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dr Jokes

04-30-2010

Seriously, stop making skins for other Champions whom already have at least two or three. Get back to the Champs whom closet is empty from a lack of skins. Joker or Ronald McDonald are my two skin choices for Shaco, you have to admit its better than Little Red Riding hood. Cmon now... MAKE IT HAPPEN PLZ PLZPLZ

jelamade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2010

These skins are sweet! Thanks Riot!

But i have to admit i am hoping to see skins for the champs that don't have any yet (Morgana, Gragas, or Janna for example)

Crazell

04-30-2010

gonna buy them

Tejb

04-30-2010

HAHA my 3 main champions have skins for sale. that's awesome. i already have infernal morde, but kat and jax, here i come.

itaiaosi

04-30-2010

Woah riot the skins still same price and it after 12 pm

Ravel

04-30-2010

LoL, I own maybe 2 skins, and I bought the infernal mordekaiser skin like 2 days ago. Oh well...

Alkrion

04-30-2010

Just got Jax so ill definitely pick up the Vandal skin. Some Nasus skins would be sweeeeeet!

The Rooster

04-30-2010

Put the Blitz skin on sale..... or make some new ones maybe....I have some riot points to burn.

Alkrion

04-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jokes View Post
Seriously, stop making skins for other Champions whom already have at least two or three. Get back to the Champs whom closet is empty from a lack of skins. Joker or Ronald McDonald are my two skin choices for Shaco, you have to admit its better than Little Red Riding hood. Cmon now... MAKE IT HAPPEN PLZ PLZPLZ
Copyrights, bro. They cant make a joker skin.

OriginZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelamade View Post
These skins are sweet! Thanks Riot!

But i have to admit i am hoping to see skins for the champs that don't have any yet (Morgana, Gragas, or Janna for example)
Gragas is getting scuba skin