There's Something in the Trees of Summoner's Rift

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agg

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Gatsby View Post
There's something lurking in the trees of Summoner's Rift. Something so vile, so menacing, and so terrifying that even the bravest of champions dare not set foot in the jungle. It's been said that wolves, golems, and dragons have been going missing, and that even the dreaded Baron Nashor fears for his life. While no one is sure exactly who or what is responsible for the disappearances, a strange figure has been spotted moving ever so methodically through the woods. We manage to capture this photograph of him before he disappeared again into the brush.

[aws2=news/July_2011/2011_07_27_demon_blade/Poster_Demonblade-Tryndamere(FINAL)- EN.jpg]news/July_2011/2011_07_27_demon_blade/Poster_Demonblade-Tryndamere(FINAL)- EN_thumb.jpg[/aws2]
WAAAAAAAAAAANT

... wait, where'd ma monies go?

WHO CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSRAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA

PirateOnTheSea

07-27-2011

Nightmare is back! But sadly he can't go where he pleases so he lurks in the bushes

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Well this kind of makes that other new Tryn skin seem insignificant doesn't it?

Alpengeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

This is pretty awesome

Sathix

Recruiter

07-27-2011

Woo, another skin that will never go on sale.I love your ideas riot, but I'll be ****ed if I'm gonna pay 20 bucks for a skin.

techk8

07-27-2011

Music by Hans Zimmer.

Locusta

07-27-2011

meh.

Steveyo

07-27-2011

I guess you could say his rage is...

*Puts on sunglasses*

Undying...

YYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Tmons

07-27-2011

Lookin awesome!

Now if only they would make a Super Saiyan Ezreal skin...

Knub

07-27-2011

This is awesome. I think I found myself a new wallpaper.