Kennen or Wukong

Kennen 25 62.50%
Wukong 15 37.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Kennen or Wukong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

07-27-2011

I was going to buy Kennen until Wukong came out. Now i need some help deciding who is the better champion.

1.Who is good in early,mid,late game?
2.who is better in 1v1?
3.which one of them are better in team fights?
4.Who is more powerful if they were equally fed?
5.Who is funner?

Scarzig

07-27-2011

You best best is to head over to the Guide section, read some stuff on Kennen, and watch some videos.

I haven't played Kennen, but I bought Wukong, and he is pretty fun to clone juke with, but if you look around here, you'll see that a lot of people think he is weak, etc.

SoulJoey

07-27-2011

Kennen, requires more skills and does more damage if propperly played.

Ploomstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Kennen does more damage, can safely harass from long range, can stun multiple times and his ult is devastating.
Wukong does less damage, can't harass from long range without getting hurt, only CC is his ult which does insignificant damage.

My vote goes to Kennen

IIII Mango IIII

07-27-2011

When i play against Kennen i feel like quitting before the game starts.

kentuckychicken

07-27-2011

Kennen... I have enough of Wukong's seriously.

Commando Wolf

07-27-2011

Kennen is fun.
Kennen can be useful in team fights as he tends to disrupt ALL of them
a really good Kennen build can get quite a few kills

tips:
get Kennen's Q first. the Thundering Shuriken or whatever. it's a really nice bush-check without using your face, has decent damage, and a great harrass.
get W second. the zap all things with charge on them. it's really useful in actually stunning the enemy if you have the passive up.
get E third; his lightning rush. it lets you run away like hell or kill a whole minion wave when paired with W.
max Q and W first. E doesn't do much damage ever.
max R when possible. this is his team disruptor. it can also leas to serious damage.

AkumaCode

07-27-2011

Two Words: Free Week

ShadowNinetails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commando Wolf View Post
Kennen is fun.
Kennen can be useful in team fights as he tends to disrupt ALL of them
a really good Kennen build can get quite a few kills

tips:
get Kennen's Q first. the Thundering Shuriken or whatever. it's a really nice bush-check without using your face, has decent damage, and a great harrass.
get W second. the zap all things with charge on them. it's really useful in actually stunning the enemy if you have the passive up.
get E third; his lightning rush. it lets you run away like hell or kill a whole minion wave when paired with W.
max Q and W first. E doesn't do much damage ever.
max R when possible. this is his team disruptor. it can also leas to serious damage.
this. wukong's fun because of juking. kennen is fun because he's a cc machine that you just can. not. keep. up. with. ever.
oh and ken actually does respectable damage without having to catch a squishy off guard.