Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sale: 50% Off Ezreal, Jarvan IV, and Taric

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Union Jay

Recruiter

07-29-2011

Bought Ezreal in the hopes that he gets buffed to somewhat near his original state. Looking at pre-nerf Ezreal, that heal seems so helpful.

nashingo

07-30-2011

please!!! give us jax at 50% champ sale we all want jaaz =)

Dalamore

07-30-2011

Picking up Taric here for this one. Going to be the first champ I pick up for RP's.

Really tempted by Jarvan as well. He looks like fun to play and I don't really have a melee champ I'm using at a consistent level yet.

Abandon All Hope

07-31-2011

Wow thanks for the sale, I already had taric because I bought him 2nd fay of playing this game(it's only been about six so far xD)but Ez and Jarvan are a great edition to my champion collection I absolutely love using both. I'm actually a huge fan of Ez maybe because I also like running TF alot and they are both ranged