Ghost blade Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

haaaaaaaalp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2010

Okay, I know this is a little early but does anyone else feel like ghost blade sion does a little too much damage? I've personally just picked him up after seeing him carry a few games and he wrecks just about everyone with cleanse, merc treads, and ghost blade. On top of that, he has a two second stun and aoe healing which gives him more utility than most other melee dps heroes.

TheIronFist

04-29-2010

Sion is strong but not OP. On TT he is strong but he isn't played much *still not as strong as mundo, singed, jax, or anyone else). On summoners rift he isn't.

Bladee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2010

Aoe healing? oO
Please you brain

Burning Rose

04-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladee View Post
Aoe healing? oO
Please you brain
Technically, Cannibalize heals allies for half the lifesteal Sion gets.

But because the allies have to be in what amounts to melee range of Sion for it to work, it rarely makes much of a difference when you need it to.

Youmu's is good for Sion, but I still rush a PD. It's no better for him than it is for other champions. Sion's still not the best melee carry - he needs a better passive, and he needs a way to actually chase someone.

Judah the Lion

04-29-2010

He's always been a strong melee DPS, and the GB isn't even a priority for him.