Malzahar Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

e7TopHatter

07-27-2011

I'v been playing Malzahar lately across multiple accounts and just made a guide on my favourite build for him at the moment. Would love some feedback from anyone who mains Malzahar or plays him often enough to understand his abilities, strengths and weaknesses.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...alzahar-105846

Rrbhaunoch

07-27-2011

I have a guide for Malzahar on leaguecraft myself, and he is one of my mains I like your guide for sure, but I have one thing to pick a bone about. The voidling is NEVER useless.

1) Your voidling adds in what seems to be hidden damage to nearly every fight you are in, particularly in team fights late game the voidling can go completely unnoticed, doing 100 damage a second on whichever enemy happens to have your E over their face at the moment
2) it aids your E creep farming as long as you are relatively near your Malefic Visions and facing it. I honestly think the voidling is worth at least 50 CS every game
3) it tremendously helps your ability to kill or help kill towers. Your auto-attack is pathetic, but when you have a voidling that is in it's 3rd phase and a second new voidling in it's first phase, you do TONS of damage to towers and can melt them yourself in a few seconds. The same can be said about neutral monsters, but those aren't as important so they don't get their own section

SALLAM10

07-27-2011

I don't use the voiding that much, he is pretty much helpless. I increase malzahars AP to an extinct that it causes unbelievable damage against melee champions/

e7TopHatter

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrbhaunoch View Post
I have a guide for Malzahar on leaguecraft myself, and he is one of my mains I like your guide for sure, but I have one thing to pick a bone about. The voidling is NEVER useless.

1) Your voidling adds in what seems to be hidden damage to nearly every fight you are in, particularly in team fights late game the voidling can go completely unnoticed, doing 100 damage a second on whichever enemy happens to have your E over their face at the moment
2) it aids your E creep farming as long as you are relatively near your Malefic Visions and facing it. I honestly think the voidling is worth at least 50 CS every game
3) it tremendously helps your ability to kill or help kill towers. Your auto-attack is pathetic, but when you have a voidling that is in it's 3rd phase and a second new voidling in it's first phase, you do TONS of damage to towers and can melt them yourself in a few seconds. The same can be said about neutral monsters, but those aren't as important so they don't get their own section
My last few games my void always gets completely destroyed by someone like Orianna with her ball or Trists pulverize ><. But i'll keep an eye out to see how he does. I mainly use him to help farm creeps.

And thanks for the feedback

My last game I had about 700 or so AP with my Mejais and everything was just exploding xD