[Misc. Guide] How to 'Get' Skins for 'Free'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaAsesino1

07-26-2012

This is LEGAL ?????

Crashater

08-12-2012

where this folder

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

This is shocking...Shocking I tell ya! Worthless Junior members necroing a 2 year old post?! That is unheard of in this community.

Rezule

Recruiter

10-30-2012

I think Custom skins should be "Illegal".

It ruins half the fun of League.
I've noticed that the use of skins has actually gone down in the public community since I've started playing league around a year ago.

People are arguing the fact that since its not showing up for other players its fine cause they don't know your modding and also don't care right? Well I'm going to argue the fact that it DOES matter.

When I buy a skin, I buy it for me, not for the other people to oohh and awww at. (granted i do enjoy trolling someone with Battle bunny Riven as much as possible.) but that doesn't mean that people should just mod there skins in for there own enjoyment. Think of the people who buy there skins from riot so that the game can be developed more. if everyone just started modding there skins in then we wouldn't have a game to play anymore. I mean, Might as well all switch over to Dota2 Right now then, cause if this is going to be how people treat a great re-make of it then why not play the real thing then just modding a remake of a mod so that you can get your kicks or jollys from a nude ashe or a free limited addition Kitty cat Katerina after the limited time expired.

RollsRoyceOwner

10-30-2012

Yea.............. you guys don't realize this was posted back in 2010, huh?

Amatzikahni

10-30-2012

Dat necro! This is no longer an easy task to do.

DemosthenesPaean

11-01-2012

The file "Game" doesn't exist for me, only Config, Logs, RAD, and Screenshots.

Daisuke Mizugawa

02-11-2013

I cant find that .zip file!

ll Courage ll

07-22-2013

Now I do agree that people should not do this, but in a way it would be good to be able to test a skin before you buy it. I myself am a victim of this, Bought a skin, didn't like it.

Of course, knowing that I could do this, eventually i'll get the money, and doing so I will use my money to help riot. Since of course many people are right ''What is the point of a skin that only YOU can see?'' Not only will you support Riot by getting a bit of money off of this but you also show off you are good with your champion.