[Misc. Guide] How to 'Get' Skins for 'Free'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bluZe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2011

this sux..i so wanna try all the skins before i decided which one to get

sonataEPG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

dude, how to do that now, in this "new" lol? We don't have folder "game" anymore, now is just RADS, what to do?

Lvl 8 Psyduck

05-30-2011

it doesnt work now

BoltonTheReipist

05-30-2011

Please fix it...please!!

Scrotum Tuck

08-11-2011

This **** does not work anymore. The zip file you all are referring to doesn't even exist in the game folder anymore after the patch.

Spotswood

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightyears View Post
Buy skins and support the game. If everyone only plays the free aspect, the game won't last.

Riot is providing you with entertainement. A couple bucks here and there is not much to ask, like the friend who's always broke at the bar.
See, I would agree with you. However, some of us have gone WAY past the 'couple bucks' point. And, let's just say, those people still want to have nifty skins. Well then, it isn't a betrayal to want to see what I want to see, er, I mean what THEY want to see, once they've already supported Riot with more than their fair share of moolah.
Wouldn't you say?

Praised Glory

12-19-2011

Is there another way now?

Warrrrax

12-20-2011

Instead of necroing an outdated post, maybe we should use our mad google skillz and see if any custom skin sites are still up.

Turns out...YES they are! So maybe we go check their site for a tutorial. Wow! It exists!!
http://forum.leaguecraft.com/index.php?/topic/1700-how-to-install-skins/page__st__660

Taggme

01-02-2012

this is not a bad thing imo actually.. (if it still works though it appears you would have to go another way around doing it.) as it allows the player to 'test' out the skin and see if they like how it looks before actually shelling out the real life cash to purchase it..(or if they NEVER purchase it..... the skin only affects them so they arent 'cool' ) but it is/was a nice way to see if that new legendary skin is worth it before purchasing

iBlaze1337

Senior Recruiter

01-20-2012

I say you just by the skin dont be a cheap basty