Xin Zhao VS Wukong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaveYouSeenSUITS

07-27-2011

Discuss

Wukong's passive is similar to the built-in effect ULT of Xin but at a more reliable. Wukong suffers from not have any sustainability in which Xin has.

I personally like Wukongs dash more than Xin becuase it can strike upto 3 enemies, however, the lack of CC like Xin's dash make it less effective.

The decoy is an interesting skill that allows Wukong have a 1.5 sec escape similar to the shroud skill of akali. This skill allows for great variation. But from a offense standpoint, Xin's W is much better, synergizing well with his kit. Wukongs decoy allows stealth, but there are no added benefit afterwards persay, increased dmg when striking enemy from behind.

Wukong's aoe knockup is quite nice compared to the single target knock up of Xin. However, the CD for Wukong knockup is quite long. Making Xin's knockup more reliable as it has less CD.

These are my thoughts so far, and I want to see what you guys think, and including you Riot PPL

Edit: If you were wondering, I played Wukong on my friend' account

Shiralune

07-27-2011

I thought about this. Xin's ult just really, really sucks right now. Does okay early, but mid-late, that damage is almost not noticeable.

HaveYouSeenSUITS

07-27-2011

The dmg of Wukongs ULT is as noticable either and to me, I see it a aoe knockup with some dmg. Although Io agree, Xins ult is weak atm. but for 3150 compared to 6300 its quite similar.

orijinal

07-27-2011

I think Wukong is fun to play with that decoy, however, everything else in his kit makes Xin look good.

K1L0ne

07-27-2011

Wukong kit is high CD

BanditManSteve

07-27-2011

Xin zhao.

If he gets one lifesteal item he has some very OP sustain. His pop up deals over 600 damage with a little damage and maxed out. His dash has a built in slow. He never loses the attack speed boost, even when used, and he can activate it for a massive amount of attack speed. Xin xhao hands down. But Wukong is way more fun and requires more thought.