Malaphite too vulnerable to damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

04-29-2010

30% is just a suggesting. maybe 20% or even 15% anything to improve the play style and make the character fun to play. I don't see why I need to stack health and armor when Malaphite is considered a fighter/assassin; that why this change would make some sense.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2010

For your information, Malphite has been used as a tank ever since he came out. Malphite was never considered fighter/assassin. Besides, more HP for his passive adds nothing to making the character fun to play. Boring passive is boring.

Scontro

04-29-2010

Malphite dont even has the tag as a TANK, why do you wanna more hp?? . I would like they rework his E (Graund Slam) so he could become a true carry,assassin. Making him use Damage in place of Armor would be great. As DPS is just fine but is not good enough to be an assassin or carry, he is just a fighter.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Hmm, nope. I disagree. I play him quite a bit, and after grabbing Banshee's Veil, I stack armor. The shield is really an anti-harassment tool in my opinion.
Yea, early game his shield will negate a hit from an enemy or tower, letting him be a little reckless to harass with E.

Ixsha

04-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0009 View Post
Malaphit is too vulnerable to damage. It corners the player into a tanking spec or stacking items for movement speed. The tip suggests that you should spec according to your challanger's champion. Why not improve his passive from 10% to 30% so you don't die as much?
oh you're that gragas that i dont want to be teamed with... -.-

Nephets

04-29-2010

I play malphie AP lol its hillarious seeing seismic shard do half of someones health

Eppa

04-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scontro View Post
Malphite dont even has the tag as a TANK, why do you wanna more hp?? . I would like they rework his E (Graund Slam) so he could become a true carry,assassin. Making him use Damage in place of Armor would be great. As DPS is just fine but is not good enough to be an assassin or carry, he is just a fighter.
Maybe you should think for yourself before accepting what other people tell you.

Bashbrizecul

04-30-2010

I'd simply do something about his mana regen or mana costs; his early game is terrible when looking at how much seismic shard costs.

I don't like the CD on unstoppable force, but that's why there are CD reduction items.

myrmidon

04-30-2010

He either needs more mana, a jacked mp regen rate, or his skills need to cost a lot less.

Alamander

04-30-2010

I play malphite alot. if your careful and last hit using your shield to recieve no damage 10% is perfectly fine. Also if you solo a lane vs ashe once you hit level 6 you can almost garuntee a kill on ashe using nuke ulti ignite

Your passive makes you able to harrass him with your nuke while recieving no or little damage, that a simple dorans shield or a hp potion can recover. <3 malphites passive - it suffices.