Malaphite too vulnerable to damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

04-29-2010

Malaphit is too vulnerable to damage. It corners the player into a tanking spec or stacking items for movement speed. The tip suggests that you should spec according to your challanger's champion. Why not improve his passive from 10% to 30% so you don't die as much?

Dessim8

04-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0009 View Post
Malaphit is too vulnerable to damage. It corners the player into a tanking spec or stacking items for movement speed. The tip suggests that you should spec according to your challanger's champion. Why not improve his passive from 10% to 30% so you don't die as much?
At 3000 HP, you get a bonus 900 life. If you can prevent damage long enough, it's like a free 900 HP heal every 10 seconds if your old one breaks and you get away long enough.

Mercurius

04-29-2010

lol

Redenbacher

04-29-2010

Hmm, nope. I disagree. I play him quite a bit, and after grabbing Banshee's Veil, I stack armor. The shield is really an anti-harassment tool in my opinion.

Voidgolem

04-29-2010

He could use a little love, just not that way.

I'd suggest lowering the refresh time as opposed to the amount blocked.

WhiteMantisX

04-29-2010

Huh? 30%? Every 10 seconds? On what planet do you live????

THe Shield is extremely useful in early game, as you almost need no potions, or Health Regen. Just ignore this "Fighter/DPS Melee" stuff in his Info...he definetely is no DPS (very slow attack animation) and besides his 10% shield isnt more tanky than other heroes.

I see no reason for any changes in him, look at his ulti and the groundslam

Mantis

Cradum

04-29-2010

Uhhh what are you smoking, it's one of the best passives early game in case that you get a trist or ashe or somebody in your lane (maybe mundo's cleaver even) that it can just basically nullify a chunk of damage.

If you see your shield broken and you aren't fighting anything, stop hitting minions and rebuild your shield then go back to pounding on minions.

Brussel Sprout

04-29-2010

Get more HP quints and runes to increase it's effectiveness.

Alphacide

04-29-2010

30% would be acceptable, seeing how all the new champs have way more op passives

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2010

No, 30% is way too much. Malphite is comfortable with a free 10% HP on him. If he needs love, it is on other areas.