Wukong is good.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KindaSortaPro

07-27-2011

I don't know why everyone is crying about Wukong... I mean he is pretty good if you are smart... I mean check my match history only had like 1 bad game with him...granted it was in normals but still...

tl;dr
Why are we hating on Wukong again?

Mikedawg

07-27-2011

From what I've heard, he doesn't bring anything to the table that Irelia/Jarvan/Lee Sin doesn't do better. And it looks like you're just going with a standard tanky dps build, which you could do with a vast number of champions and perform just as well.

KindaSortaPro

07-27-2011

Bump for some Wukong justice.

KindaSortaPro

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thneed View Post
He doesn't bring anything to the table that Irelia/Jarvan/Lee Sin doesn't do better.
Actually I quite enjoy his kit much better then any of them. Maybe he just fits my play style but I've done pretty **** good with him.

Well now that you edited your post...I'd have to say that isn't a standard tanky dps build at all....lol. It has some tankyness yes...but nothing compared to what one would use on J4 or Ire.

coc­

07-27-2011

Quote:
From what I've heard, he doesn't bring anything to the table that Irelia/Jarvan/Lee Sin doesn't do better. And it looks like you're just going with a standard tanky dps build, which you could do with a vast number of champions and perform just as well.
he has an aoe knock up he can duke and he has great damage output? thats what he bring to a team

Delightify

07-27-2011

Personally I think his Q should be as great as Poppy's Q. I never really notice much out of it.

KindaSortaPro

07-27-2011

Quote:
which you could do with a vast number of champions and perform just as well.
Even if that is so...I like him better...I mean if he was godlike with one setup that wasn't matched by other champs...then he would be "op". It's called balanced like champs should be.

KindaSortaPro

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERRORSHY View Post
Personally I think his Q should be as great as Poppy's Q. I never really notice much out of it.
The burst from a e+auto attack+q seemed rather satisfying. Wouldn't argue about buffs ofcourse but he is fine right now.

Cybelther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

He reminds me of trundle when i play him for some reason.

Itachi9

07-27-2011

... are u drunk or something? hes way op... his bull**** clone is like a decieve hallucinate from shaco without clone control, and an aoe knockup ult? bs...