Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to do custom games solo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bightsong

07-26-2011

Was this intended? Or is it just a mishap on riots end? If it is intentional, what is the reasoning behind it? You've already capped the IP/XP gain from it so I see no reason to remove the ability to do so.

Bightsong

07-26-2011

Bump

Bightsong

07-26-2011

Not letting this thread get burried, I want a reason why I cant practice jungle routes outside of normal and co-op games

Bightsong

07-26-2011

bump

LoKoHanks

07-26-2011

Bump

NlKE

07-26-2011

also wanted to bump this.. i enjoyed being able to play solo games against bots when i knew i didnt have the time to que for a co-op v. ai game and stay throughout the entirety..

Claricorp

07-26-2011

This happens occasionally, only when the servers are more busy though, its just to cut down a bit on the stress to the servers.

Bightsong

07-26-2011

Quote:
Claricorp:
This happens occasionally, only when the servers are more busy though, its just to cut down a bit on the stress to the servers.

Ahh, That makes sense, Ive just never heard of this happenning before, even the last few patches when i went to go test out the new champs.

NlKE

07-26-2011

Quote:
Claricorp:

ah ok, thanks for clarification

replayssoon

07-26-2011

Go look in dev tracker for the answer, Riot has already answered like 5 threads about this. If you are too stupid to do that maybe you should uninstall instead of bumping your thread.