Unable to do custom games solo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bightsong

07-26-2011

Was this intended? Or is it just a mishap on riots end? If it is intentional, what is the reasoning behind it? You've already capped the IP/XP gain from it so I see no reason to remove the ability to do so.

Bightsong

07-26-2011

Bump

Bightsong

07-26-2011

Not letting this thread get burried, I want a reason why I cant practice jungle routes outside of normal and co-op games

Bightsong

07-26-2011

bump

LoKoHanks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

Bump

NlKE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

also wanted to bump this.. i enjoyed being able to play solo games against bots when i knew i didnt have the time to que for a co-op v. ai game and stay throughout the entirety..

Claricorp

07-26-2011

This happens occasionally, only when the servers are more busy though, its just to cut down a bit on the stress to the servers.

Bightsong

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claricorp View Post
This happens occasionally, only when the servers are more busy though, its just to cut down a bit on the stress to the servers.
Ahh, That makes sense, Ive just never heard of this happenning before, even the last few patches when i went to go test out the new champs.

NlKE

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claricorp View Post
ah ok, thanks for clarification

replayssoon

07-26-2011

Go look in dev tracker for the answer, Riot has already answered like 5 threads about this. If you are too stupid to do that maybe you should uninstall instead of bumping your thread.