Share Wukong Masteries / Runes / Summoners Pl0x!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotAcquainted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

At the moment, I don't have a tanky dps rune page, so I've been using my AD Carry rune page. Not effective, but at least it has Armor Penetration marks. =/

Anyways, for masteries, I've tried both 21/9/0 and 1/21/8 (Exhaust/Flash) and I preferred the more offensive route. This was especially after I found out that his ult does such low damage.

Zeikei

07-26-2011

Yeah, if I agree with anything, I'd say its that his ult is underwhelming. I played a practice game with him, and messed around a bit, but I had to work so I haven't gotten to mess around with him other than that. I plan on running A-Pen Marks and Quintessences, flat armor Seals, since you start with less armor than M-Res, and scaling M-Res Glyphs, Flash/Exhaust seems to be the way to go since you don't have a ton of CC to work with on Wukong.

I basically agree with most of your decisions, but I haven't had a chance to test anything.

XxBatsuxX

08-08-2011

-___________-

MindGamez

08-08-2011

There are two ways to build him that I know of depending on team composition.

All out AD, picking up Youmuu's and Black Cleaver.

This makes his ulti tick for 300 dmg per second at max rank. His ulti is still trash post knock-up,

The second way is to build him tanky DPS with a Tri-Force and Randuin's etc.

Summoner Spells is a combination of Flash Ignite or Flash Exhaust.

Masteries include 21-0-9 or 9-0-21.

Varaxael

08-08-2011

Wukong gets focused a LOT. People don't like him; I'm not sure if it's the challenge/frustration of finding him after Decoy, his being new, or just that he's kinda underpowered, but Wukong gets beat on a lot. For this reason, and the fact that it scales best with his passive, I recommend a defensive mastery setup for Wukong.