Wukong Lag Glitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Millon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

Figure this would be the best place to put this.

In the last Co-op game I played with Wukong, whenever I used my E, the server froze. This occurred consistently throughout the entire game, and caused many problems for all the players in the room. This happened about twice with his W, but not nearly as consistently as it did with his E ability. It could be coincidence, but literally every time I pressed E on an enemy champion, the game lagged out.

Hope that helps. Loving the monkey king, by the way. Really fun.

M0DA3

07-28-2011

I was in regular game and this happened several times throughout the game, wukong would use abilities while a fight would start and most of the people on our team would freeze and be unable to move, no latency spikes or anything so its not our internets. Kinda sucked cuz we lost then...

Graogg

07-28-2011

I experienced this same issue one game consistently. EVERY time wukong, and only wukong initiated on me, my client would lag 2-3 seconds. He said he initiated with his e, so I assume that's the main culprit.

xGnesis

08-05-2011

Holy BUMP!!!

Same guys my team server froze up most the time when i use his abilities its soo wack i went into rank match him andw as lagging at parts of the game then come back soo stupid, please fix

KaliMuscIe

08-05-2011

it does lag you just stop movin its a huge bug with wukong. When u nimbus strike u stop and pose for awhile ive been asking for this to get fixed since his release but they havent gotten to that yet...