Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wukong Build ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murtux

07-26-2011

Hello Summoners!

I know its early for a Wukong Build, but I would thank if any experience player could give me his ideas how to build him properly.
Right know I'm following the build from the champion spotlight video.
What is happening is that I get all my kills stolen, I played 3 times now and all my scores are like this: 0/0/8 , 1/0/9 1/1/6
Meaning that I do the most damage to the enemies but my team mates get to do the last hitting always.
I would appreciate the help, thanks!

IRockedUrGirl

07-26-2011

i tried building him similar to irelia but i'm not sure which moves to get at each level up. try out this out it might help

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/irelia-true-will-cannot-be-defeated-in-depth-guide-70179

Aristonance

07-26-2011

Hey, I just saw this forum and wanted to help.

My build: start with Cloth armor and health potsx5. When I reach 700 gold or more, I head back for Madred's Razor and get some more heath/mana pots. Then I go Wriggle's Lantern, Mercury Treads, Trinity Force (starting with Sheen for pushing with Q), Bloodthirster, Warmog's Armor, then Atma's impaler. Hope this helps.

EddieEd

07-26-2011

early game don't expect to do to much. IMO it's all about farming early game (maybe even jungling) and a early gank or 3.

I usually start off with Boots of speed->zerk boots.then i start working on trinity force starting with phage, then sheen then zeal. By now you should be alittle more of a threat. Next i start building the ghostblade then about time the game is closing out i get the Last whisper then maybe Phantom Dancer.

so.

Boots of speed/zerker boots
trin. force starting with phage
Ghost Blad
Last whisper
Zeal/PD.

Crit and armor reduction is the key to being a good monkey IMO. Play smart and remember Decoy is you best friend.

Epsilon2012

07-26-2011

Does his Q proc Sheen???

FrozenFIames

07-26-2011

how do you guys feel about burst Wukong? i feel like his abilities have low enough of a cooldown to do so.

After some testing, this is my core.

Boots of speed ->Lucidity boots
Sheen-> Triforce (late game)
Aegis Shield
negation cloak->banshee's
Infinity edge

Wiggles lantern, QuickSilver sash, Last whisper might be included depending on the situation.
I find wukong to be good at escaping from melees and a good burst damager. His decoy is key to a successful teamfight as well as knowing when to use your ulti.

EddieEd

07-26-2011

Im not sure about Q..i dont see why it wouldnt, but his E does.

Edit: Will test it in the game im in now

Deserves Bronze

07-26-2011

I just saw a wukong on the opposing team build Merc treads, Blood Thirster, Warmoggs, Atmas, heart of gold, and a phage (probably into a frozen mallet). Though this was probably because he kept feeding on the side lanes. Zz seemed to do pretty well especially considering everyone on my team kept trying to kill the nunu and singed.

EddieEd

07-26-2011

Quote:
Kylasi:
I just saw a wukong on the opposing team build Merc treads, Blood Thirster, Warmoggs, Atmas, heart of gold, and a phage (probably into a frozen mallet). Though this was probably because he kept feeding on the side lanes. Zz seemed to do pretty well especially considering everyone on my team kept trying to kill the nunu and singed.

Well they did say he could be built as a tank so maybe that was what he was doing

whatamidoing

07-26-2011

has anyone work him as a jungler?

or is he better laning?