Since Riot was bought out by a Chinese company, not one 3150 released

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clownaddict

07-27-2011

Watch as we receive no red clarification on the matter.

This is why I hate capitalism.

Oh God Its Yi

07-27-2011

Riot obviously will not comment on this. Asking them for a post is unrealistic. Most of them probably don't know anyway, since that would probably be more of a business aspect, and most of the frequent posters are engineers, QA analysts, community people, etc.
Either way, it's not like the playerbase can do anything about it. Boycott RP? IP costs go up even higher as an incentive. Boycott the game? I'm sure most people here have nothing better to do or else we would be doing that instead. It's just a lose/lose for us.

Tacticalchicken

07-27-2011

Bump

serverny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Well and the "unexpected" thing we'll get this year will be release of a 9450IP champion, amiright ?

Clownaddict

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh God Its Yi View Post
Riot obviously will not comment on this. Asking them for a post is unrealistic. Most of them probably don't know anyway, since that would probably be more of a business aspect, and most of the frequent posters are engineers, QA analysts, community people, etc.
Either way, it's not like the playerbase can do anything about it. Boycott RP? IP costs go up even higher as an incentive. Boycott the game? I'm sure most people here have nothing better to do or else we would be doing that instead. It's just a lose/lose for us.
I am boycotting RP, and I encourage anyone else who disapproves of this system to do the same. I would boycott the game, but that's extremely counterintuitive.

I only started playing the game like a week before Tencent, but the slope has clearly been heading downwards since then.

The Urban1

07-27-2011

I haven't bought a single RP since Noc release

Fastosus

07-27-2011

I can tell you that Tencent is a horrible company. Their software is horrible and is essentially malware, and they use incredibly strong armed tactics to force out competitors and critics alike. They also use the same freeware with voluntary payment method as Riot does, but they are incredbily aggressive with the marketing.

I can give more details if you guys are interested, but that's about the gist of it.

zrayk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZallKlos View Post
I won't mind releasing 6300 champions if they lower price on older champions or runes.
Bump for truth.

Pingas

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZallKlos View Post
I won't mind releasing 6300 champions if they lower price on older champions or runes.
I don't mind them releasing 6300 champions as long as the champions are WORTH 6300.

You can't tell me half this trash is even worth 3150. Every other price bracket is better by percentage.

Oberic

07-27-2011

+1 and such, very interesting and painfully true.

Regardless of what Riot says, we get less IP, and all champions are now expensive.

New players can only get old champions with IP due to pricing. And can't afford them or runes as quickly after their low level partial IP boost wears off.