Since Riot was bought out by a Chinese company, not one 3150 released

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

If nothing else, I want them to stop denying that IP gain was reduced. It clearly was but they simply won't admit to it.

Enosense

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2011

From what Jozrael has been saying in a number of threads that he posts replies in, Riot doesn't post in these types of threads because they don't want to give the community a false sense of hope.

I don't have direct quotes, but I remember him saying he was purposely ignoring the thread asking for Halloween particles on the Ghost Nocturne skin because he doesn't work in that department and doesn't want to give the community the false idea that the skin is going to be worked on.

Alphonsio

12-18-2011

They're also cutting prices on other 6300 champs as new ones are released. It's not that big a deal, imo. If you can't wait to get a champ asap, spend some money and get RP. If you don't want to spend the money then wait to farm up IP and eventually unlock them, simple. Though, I personally think if you like this game and want to continue playing it, it would certainly be nice of you to support the game company making it with a little cash from time-to-time.

Sabrinaaaa

12-18-2011

Justice must be served D;

SharkPiledriver

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonsio View Post
They're also cutting prices on other 6300 champs as new ones are released. It's not that big a deal, imo. If you can't wait to get a champ asap, spend some money and get RP. If you don't want to spend the money then wait to farm up IP and eventually unlock them, simple. Though, I personally think if you like this game and want to continue playing it, it would certainly be nice of you to support the game company making it with a little cash from time-to-time.
Nobody is saying "don't use RP ever." Nobody has said that. Stop trying to make that out to be the goal.

And if the reds don't want to respond, then let this topic sit here and stare at 'em.

Lyzard

12-18-2011

Why is it that the Reds always avoid the threads that deserve a response, but will respond to "whats your favorite "my little pony"?"

Aceofsleep

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzard View Post
Why is it that the Reds always avoid the threads that deserve a response, but will respond to "whats your favorite "my little pony"?"
Because it's the cool thing to do instead of responding to an important issue with their players, no one likes the fact that they have to spend that much IP, and for newer players that's quite harsh to get that much IP, by the time they get that IP they'll probably be level 15ish? (Just guessing) And this is supposed to be new user friendly, yet the IP system for champions and gaining is pretty hard on someone just starting out, but it's the way that Riot wants to make it look to them as if you've got to spend money on RP just to get a new 6300 IP champion.

RHINO Mk II

12-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinedtoGame View Post
Riot has mentioned time and time again, that Tencent is a share holder and not all their share holders, they have no influence on the day to day at Riot or how much a champ is released at.
1. Look up "controlling stake". Tencent owns 51%.
2. You appear unaware of the tragedies of Westwood Studios under EA and Blizzard under Vivendi.

Syrilic

12-18-2011

Bump for clarification.

Noctis the Shade

12-18-2011

bump