Romance?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuraito

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwingley View Post
Garen is still fine (optional l2p etc comment if you want to take it that way, but it's honestly just my opinion.)

And also in my opinion, there's a decent chance he'll end up married before LoL's story winds to a close. Maybe not to Katarina, though.
It's a joke dude. Laugh.

Zwingley

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuraito View Post
It's a joke dude. Laugh.
I admit I was chuckling when I read it, but still decided to put in a valid reply.

J145

08-05-2011

Janna/Yi, Annie/Nunu, Miss Fortune/Gangplank, LeBlanc/Vladimir, Leona/Pantheon, Tristana/Veigar, Kayle/Olaf, Soraka/Malzahar, Ashe/Xin Zhao, Sivir/Tryndamere, Morgana/Karthus, Caitlyn/Twisted Fate, Evelynn/Ryze, Cassiopeia/Swain, Vayne/Taric, Anivia/Willump, Karma/Jax, Irelia/Ezreal. Here are my couple ideas of LoL champs.

Akazonae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2011

I lol'd at Vayne/Taric. Not that it's a terrible idea, but they are two very often pegged for homosexuals by the community at large. I'd put Jax with Sivir, and Annie/Nunu is an odd one but it would be funny for some yeti-on-bear-on-yordle-on-pedobait fun.

Sarkan of Arkham

08-06-2011

Just gonna put in my two cents here, hate on me if you wish, but Kennen/Poppy.

C'mon you gotta admit it's a cute idea. Poppy's super serious outlook alongside Kennen's extremely energetic and impulsive personality would make them great for potraying an "opposites attract syndrome" relationship between the two.

HeatGenblem1991

08-30-2011

people people, its all about that mordekaiser/sona, i totally dig the mf/gp idea though

Hegoken

08-30-2011

I think Garen and Ashe would be VERY interesting couple.
A demacian cannot make any advances on a married woman, but Ashe only married Tryndamere so that they could both represent their people in the league.

Tryndamere could desire a relationship with Ashe, but only in the physical sense. Ashe however; craves for the forbidden fruit, the knoble and heroic Might of Demacia, who is bound by a moral code to never commit adultery.

Obviously Garen would be attracted to Ashe as well, but his morals prevent him from making any romantic advances. The drama would be sappy and silly, but meh, it could be interesting.

A rivalry between Garen and Tryndamere would arise, but Tryndamere would have to come to terms that Ashe will never have him as a lover. Maybe make Tryndamere grow into a better person, other than the ruthless and crude barbarian king that he is.

May be an interesting story, political tensions in the tribes, between Demacia and the Freljord, between Ashe, Garen and Tryndamere.

This is for the sake of switching it up between Kat X Garen (I like this couple too)

Shinkatsu

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by J145 View Post
Janna/Yi, Annie/Nunu, Miss Fortune/Gangplank, LeBlanc/Vladimir, Leona/Pantheon, Tristana/Veigar, Kayle/Olaf, Soraka/Malzahar, Ashe/Xin Zhao, Sivir/Tryndamere, Morgana/Karthus, Caitlyn/Twisted Fate, Evelynn/Ryze, Cassiopeia/Swain, Vayne/Taric, Anivia/Willump, Karma/Jax, Irelia/Ezreal. Here are my couple ideas of LoL champs.
Cassiopeia and Swain?? are you nuts. First Swain is way older than her, and she likes good-looking men (when she was human) She seems very shallow.

Second, Swain is responsible to Du Couteau's disapearance, really the biggest deciding factor.

Third, Swain is a member of the black rose, and natural enemy to all Knobles of Noxus, which the Du Couteau family clearly is.

Fourth, birds and snakes don't get along too well.

SethCypher

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinkatsu View Post
Fourth, birds and snakes don't get along too well.
...what if Cass gets a bee skin?

iHooDz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Sona, Rammus forever.