Romance?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lokithedamned

07-31-2011

Mundo and.............. MUNDO!

CiviIized Rat

07-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanra View Post
Twitch and Sona. You could make a movie about Twitch's rise from low society to win the hand of a silent noble lady.
This is an AMAZING idea.

But I still have to vote for Twitch/Warwick. So <3

TheWika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2011

Sona and Warwick

Dakuulie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlov View Post
No no no
Vladimir/Mirror Reflection
Hmm, I'd love to draw that picture.. >o>;;

Kiyona

08-04-2011

Sion + Mundo

Deedsie

08-04-2011

"Mundo king of office romance."

Kuraito

08-04-2011

Garen x Katarina is a lie. They'd end up killing each other in the middle of Sexy Time.
Garen is really Forever Alone.
Poor Garen.

Zwingley

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuraito View Post
Garen x Katarina is a lie. They'd end up killing each other in the middle of Sexy Time.
Garen is really Forever Alone.
Poor Garen.
Are you kidding?

The description of Garen's ultimate should be changed to "**** *****es, get money."

Kuraito

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwingley View Post
Are you kidding?

The description of Garen's ultimate should be changed to "**** *****es, get money."
Nope. Knowing him, he saves damsels from mediocre threats only to say 'No need to thank me little lady. Working up a load of sexual tension, and then prancing away like a magnificent pouf is truly thanks enough.'

He then comes home to the sounds of Lux having carnal relations with god knows who (probably Jarven or Xin Zhao...or both), his father declares him a disappointment and he goes upstairs to weep quietly while hugging a brush closely and crying for his mother.

This is all POST-nerf Garen though...

Zwingley

08-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuraito View Post
Nope. Knowing him, he saves damsels from mediocre threats only to say 'No need to thank me little lady. Working up a load of sexual tension, and then prancing away like a magnificent pouf is truly thanks enough.'

He then comes home to the sounds of Lux having carnal relations with god knows who (probably Jarven or Xin Zhao...or both), his father declares him a disappointment and he goes upstairs to weep quietly while hugging a brush closely and crying for his mother.

This is all POST-nerf Garen though...
Garen is still fine (optional l2p etc comment if you want to take it that way, but it's honestly just my opinion.)

And also in my opinion, there's a decent chance he'll end up married before LoL's story winds to a close. Maybe not to Katarina, though.