Orianna Ball Bug

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silanthous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

bump

GG Dirgimzib

07-27-2011

Happened to me as well. Tried killing a low health Teemo who was standing right on top of the ball, and it just vanished with him staying alive. Killed a Karma a minute later when I tried Qing, caught her by surprise with the reappearance of the ball, and killed her. Was able to duplicate the glitch countless times as I was running around later in the game.

Jedem Das Seine

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

Bump, this is incredibly frustrating.

I can duplicate it on cue and record it if any Riot member wishes to see it recreated.

Jedem Das Seine

07-27-2011

Also, as a note, sometimes when I use my shield on a teammate and it passes through an enemy and would kill them, that teammate gets the kill instead of me. I tried it last night against bots with a friend, and she got the kill instead of me.

We put an Annie Bot to 50 hp, I shielded my teammate as she walked away and Annie was between her and the ball, and she got the kill instead of me.

The same thing occurred when trying to get blue buff, my teammate started it and got it down to around 150 HP, then I used E to move it to her through the golem, she got blue buff instead of me.

Any explanation for this?

ombro321

07-27-2011

bump

Iownyouharddd

07-27-2011

same. and nice bug find jedem. who dont you try it out in a custom?

Engaging Apathy

07-27-2011

I have also encountered this bug. Rather problematic at times.

Silanthous

07-27-2011

bump

ombro321

07-27-2011

bump

katchuntenshin

07-27-2011

yes it happens when you put your ball at the same spot. for example if you use your q and you use it again on the same spot it will disappear. It happened to me after this patch

1234567 ... 12