Orianna Ball Bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bottleorum

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarTheHorrible View Post
Ok, I've been able to reproduce the ball disappearing by placing it on an ally before they die but I still haven't gotten it to happen by using Q on the same place multiple times in a row. Do you guys have any more info, tips, tricks or videos you can share with me to get it to happen?

I've already passed the ally dying case to design to fix.
Wait, you haven't had this happen over the last couple weeks ALL THE TIME?

It happens EVERYTIME you press Q within an inch of your last one, it just resets back onto you, making it annoying against stationary targets (blue golem, die sir).

Reading above comments, it looks like it was fixed without your knowledge haha.

Veigar

Producer

08-09-2011
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottleorum View Post
Wait, you haven't had this happen over the last couple weeks ALL THE TIME?

It happens EVERYTIME you press Q within an inch of your last one, it just resets back onto you, making it annoying against stationary targets (blue golem, die sir).

Reading above comments, it looks like it was fixed without your knowledge haha.
Yep, apparently we just fixed the double Q issue in today's patch and I missed the memo haha (I'm a little removed from day to day bug fixes nowadays
( (╯゜□゜)╯︵┻━┻).

I just followed up with design about the E-ally issue though and they're working on that now.

TL Phrost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarTheHorrible View Post
Ok, I've been able to reproduce the ball disappearing by placing it on an ally before they die but I still haven't gotten it to happen by using Q on the same place multiple times in a row. Do you guys have any more info, tips, tricks or videos you can share with me to get it to happen?

I've already passed the ally dying case to design to fix.

It sometimes happens when you use the ball on an area that is extremely close but not exactly the midpoint of the ball currently.

It happens most often when trying to kill the ranged minions in lanes (or atleast that 's when I notice it)

I frequently now will over shoot by a little in order to make sure the ball moves a sufficient distance that it doesn't disappear.