Orianna Ball Bug

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

Twice now, since the patch (in one match), my ball suddenly disappears. It is nowhere to be seen at all, not on the screen, it just disappears at some point while it's off of me.

The only way to get it back is to use my Q, and it suddenly flies from me even though it wasn't there (and the buff wasn't there either).

Silanthous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

aye, it's triggered when you use your q and target the balls current location. before that caused a new attack, now it bugs the ball out. and once it vanishes you can't use w... i didn't want to try r and waste it.

other info is correct, the armor and MR granted by command protect doesn't show and the ball won't snap to you no matter how far you run. only a new attack command will restore the ball.

Edit: command dissonance and shockwave are both usable but they trigger from orianna's location. a self targeted command protect will give a shield but no armor or mr buff and won't cause the ball to appear. i tested in a 1v1 with a bot so i couldn't see what happened with a command protect aimed at an ally, but i figure it would be similar to a command attack and cause the ball to appear. this is a critical bug as command attack is frequently tossed to similar locations when on the defense and having your ball vanish, causing your ulti and dissonance to miss completely is terrible.

could a riot staff member post that this has been seen and logged so i can stop bumping it? i know fixing it might be a while but i just want to know it's been noticed.

Silanthous

07-26-2011

bump

Lady Riolyne

07-26-2011

I've noticed this. But I've only noticed this in relation to an ally dying. If an ally has the ball and dies, ball dies with them. use q, and the ball appears at you. If you tell the ball to go to someone and they die while the ball is in transit, the ball dies too.

I've also noticed you can command the ball outside of the circle range. It happens once every so often, but not often enough for me to remember specifics. I wouldn't ahve even noticed if I tried to protect someone who was diving and they were no where near my range and the ball flew towards them.

Lady Riolyne

07-26-2011

A simple fix would be to have the ball "drop" at the feet of wherever the champ who died was.

Silanthous

07-26-2011

bump

can a riot staffer please let us know they've seen this so i can stop bumping it? =)

Jedem Das Seine

07-26-2011

Tried this in a custom game and encountered the same issues. Not sure what the problem could be. It also deals no damage when moved to the same place and disappears, it just vanishes without a trace.

Silanthous

07-26-2011

bump

Silanthous

07-26-2011

bump

Silanthous

07-26-2011

bump

1234511 ... 12