Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BUG - BugSplat after Wukong patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdvAlienTech

Recruiter

07-27-2011

any solution for the leaves? or are u just ignoring us?

Troglamut

Recruiter

07-27-2011

They STILL hadn't fixed it? Lift the bans, fix the ape, give everyone some cash so they whine less in the future, and allow custom games with less than two players so that we can create them to see if Wukong is playable or still unlocalized.

tannkk92

07-27-2011

Oh my God, what is going on?!?!?! I tried to load a game last night, and it didn't work, I got the bug splat repeatedly as I tried to reload the game, and then looked up solutions on the forum under the topic, and none of them worked! I finally gave up and went to bed. I figured that surely Riot would have the problem fixed today, but apparently not, seeing as I just tried to load a game, and got the same problem (a few characters are just blue and purple squares while the game's loading, and it says that they're unlocalized) This is an outrage!

Genesis131

07-27-2011

Still no light on this problem? and btw people with the bug trying to test the game use the tutorial

aer01

07-27-2011

still no fix yet?? can we get an update on this riot?

SchaakaKon

07-27-2011

Riot. I. Cannot. Play. League of Legends. Anymore.
All I get is these BugSplats 100% of the time and we have a whole forum of people with the same problem.
At Least, say something.

Richroar

07-27-2011

I'm having the same problem as well. It happens every time right after the champion selection screen. I've tried running the repair but it didn't do anything. We better be getting some kind of compensation or something from this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKFRSL4wpcY&feature=related

KiingOfThSouth

07-27-2011

Same things happening to me after i downloaded the wukong patcher. No matter who i pick i get a blue box and says unlocalized. then it crashes(BUGSPLAT). Iv got 3 days ip boost and now its going to run out because i cant even play. Need a fix please?

P.S Iv done the patcher repair and it still dosent work.

YakuiNijiura

07-27-2011

Here's mine. Along with the crash at load, I was also disconnected from the game at about 8 minutes in.

Ildefonse

07-27-2011

Same issue here, bums me out that Riot hasn't replied back yet.
Got a leave for a game that I couldn't join due to the "unlocalized" issue.

This link (http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/releases/live/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/releases/releaselisting) says: 0.0.0.65 at the top.

Trying a repair now, which is eating 100's of MB's of bandwidth again...

Edit: Tryn's splash image is back, game seems to work again, so repair helped for me.
However, still got that leave...