Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BUG - BugSplat after Wukong patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aer01

07-26-2011

whats weird is that ive tried a euro acct on this same pc and it worked! then when i switched back to usa servers, it updated AGAIN for some reason but it didnt work. now i just tried switching back to euro west and its updating yet AGAIN, and now it doesnt load anymore...

Tweek Tweakk

07-26-2011

mines 0.0.0.65. I dont know if i have the bug cos im still downloading the patch with this slow patcher.
But how come i got 65 and u all got 64?

Cylynce

07-26-2011

So has anyone found a solution to this? Luckily my first game of this patch was a co-op but not being able to start any games has been annoying.

Rubyfox

07-27-2011

After getting .65 and doing a repair the issue was fixed. However my mastery pages were wiped after the "fix".

Still caused a blown game though.....

zxR3TARDxz

07-27-2011

OK!!... so ive done a little playing around.. and it seems the problem lies with the patch.. if ur pc cuts out (or sleeps) whilst it is updating, wen u re-awaken ur pc the server trys to connect again.. making it think the patch is fully loaded wen it is only a potion loaded.. if the repair doesnt work its region setting that are playing up.. because the patch only got mid-way, it doesnt kno which server u are on.. hence the fail to load. Simply go to C: Riot games-> League of legends -> RADS -> SYSTEM -> and open locale.cfg with notepad simple change where it says en_us to en_US or for europe change it to en_eu.. hope this helps post if any problems.

Cheers zxR3TARDxz

The Mighty Fist

07-27-2011

I am from Ohio, and having the same issue (in fact I posted about it). A friend's repair is actually REPAIRING some things afterward, but mine is not. Any other ideas?

SchaakaKon

07-27-2011

I tried what you posted R3tard but it didnt work. :`(
But, something new happened from it, I BugSplatted twice. Kinda weird.

Burungeru

07-27-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1021907&page=3
Worked for me, took two hours to download though.

Scibbyy

07-27-2011

This happened to me, so I waited until the game had finished. I joined a custom game, and it loaded fine, But now when i'm in game, None of my abilities show, all the boxes are black, yet I can still use them, and my passive doesn't give me any numbers.

I also have no animation for Wukong, I just stand there lol but damage is still being done

SchaakaKon

07-27-2011

Tried other things, still no success. :`(

All im doing is stacking leaves (in PvAI) trying to get this to work.