BUG - BugSplat after Wukong patch.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SchaakaKon

07-26-2011

Im not suave enough to know how to do what you are asking of me.. Sorry, can you dumb it down for me?

Slickpē

07-26-2011

Im pretty sure this is what you need if its not just let me know...

Edit: Both links same problem.

GeorgeTheTuna

07-26-2011

Attachment 231945
64 At the top and here is the file.

Snake210

07-26-2011

i have the bug to

i can enter geam but its out me then i make reconect then i see 2 bots with blu color

then out me agin

Slickpē

07-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake210 View Post
i have the bug to

i can enter geam but its out me then i make reconect then i see 2 bots with blu color

then out me agin
Thats what hes trying to fix man, these guys are beast they'll have it fixed soon...

AdvAlienTech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-26-2011

double post edit.

AdvAlienTech

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-26-2011

i coudnt find the deploy folder

my number was 0.0.0.64

i just leave a ranked gameafter reconnecting like 95687 times... im fixing the game right now.. please give me a solution i was so happy that im 1514 and with this leave im going back again...

---

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.64\deploy

i just find the deploy folder and nothing is in

IllEatYourFace

Recruiter

07-26-2011

Im having the same issue and i cant attach the file because im on my second repair.. last one took over and hour and i have 2 more leaves now.... if there is a fix and my leaves could be fixed it would be greatly appreciated

IllEatYourFace

Recruiter

07-26-2011

heres the r3dlog i hope this gets resolved i wanna play

Roi Salad

07-26-2011

I've been having this problem since I patched.

After I got my game patched, I took a precaution to goto a custom game to test and see if things were ok. (Also wanted to check out the new models for Kayle, Janna, and Tryn)

Set up the custom, locked in. Launcher does its usual poof and the League of Legends splash shows up, then I get the BugSplat error handler. The actual game or loading screen never loads. I also tried using the repair client feature on the launcher. All that did was eat my mastery pages. :C

http://pastebin.com/rMbtMh9F Here's a pastebin of the requested log.