BUG - BugSplat after Wukong patch.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SchaakaKon

07-28-2011

What 2010?? Lolz, wooow, hope im not out for that long..

Al Hatal

07-28-2011

@Riot, @WhattayaBrian
I made a huge Post about this bug, with a full description of what happened, with the called (and some uncalled) files, with all my PC info and the thing that you asked.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1032136

Now can somebody give me a response. On both mentioned matches i probably got more than 5 reports, i might even be Banned on the following hours and of course i wont play the game until someone ensures me this **** is fixed.

Seconds Please

07-28-2011

http://www.la.bbb.org/ComplaintDetai...nyID=100091653
Here is a link to the BBB (Better Business Bureau), let's all leave complaints for Riot here since they insist on ignoring us and forcing us to quit the game we love.

Rubriqz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

Try going to where you downloaded League of Legends, and delete the folder titled LeagueOfLegends, and find the installation folder titled Riot Games, and delete that too.

Once both of those are deleted, go to Add/Remove programs and uninstall League of Legends, then simply re-install from the website.

Reply back if this helped.

Seconds Please

07-28-2011

bump

StrongBoner

07-28-2011

I Repaired my game twice and unistalled twice and still no luck..

Please help fix this Riot.. I'ts really annoying that I pay for RP and can't play.

Traithan

07-28-2011

So you know, Riot won't restore your leaver or ELO. I went through a similar process a few patches ago, with a KNOWN ISSUE posted like this on the forums reported by many. They didn't do it. They claim a system limitation that they can't edit anything unless "the button" was pressed at the time, and it wasn't.

So, good luck, I spent almost two weeks trying to get my impeccable no-leaves record restored and ELO back, but they didn't care.

Seconds Please

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strong***** View Post
I Repaired my game twice and unistalled twice and still no luck..

Please help fix this Riot.. I'ts really annoying that I pay for RP and can't play.
I'm starting to lose hope, feeling very ignored. As a result I've started checking out DOTA 2 which will be released soon. Good job Riot.

StrongBoner

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seconds Please View Post
I'm starting to lose hope, feeling very ignored. As a result I've started checking out DOTA 2 which will be released soon. Good job Riot.
Yeah, I've lost hope already. Unistalled. And won't be back. I've decided to pickup starcraft again, now that the new season is here.

Seconds Please

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strong***** View Post
Yeah, I've lost hope already. Unistalled. And won't be back. I've decided to pickup starcraft again, now that the new season is here.
Good call, it's really a shame as I've bought RP and really enjoyed this game. The lack of a response on this bug keeping so many of us from playing really is a slap in the face.