Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BUG - BugSplat after Wukong patch.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seconds Please

07-27-2011

I'm getting bugsplat crashes during the loading screen and during the game. Now sometimes my entire computer freezes during loading screen. NONE of this happened ever before the patch.

StrongBoner

07-27-2011

I am having the same problem.

When I tried to play 2 games, a Twisted Fate, and Singed were both blue pic and had

[unlocalized] and then my game crashes when I just get into the game. Trying to re-connect

also causes it to crash so I can never get back into the game. (All started after wukong patch)

Cylynce

07-27-2011

A red response sometime in the near future would be cool

Scibbyy

07-27-2011

I repaired, and my game is now fine.. Wukong is the ****ing best! >

Richroar

07-28-2011

Well just ran the repair twice. still doesn't work on this computer but it works fine on my laptop so I'm not sure what to do.

Seconds Please

07-28-2011

Quote:
Richroar:
Well just ran the repair twice. still doesn't work on this computer but it works fine on my laptop so I'm not sure what to do.

Me either, the lack of even a response on this from Riot is making me lose patience. I am crashing in nearly every single game now.

SchaakaKon

07-28-2011

Will we have to wait for the next champ to be released to get a new patch and hopefully it will fix our problems?

I have 0% chance to play due to these BugSplats. I have tried everything a few people posted, no success.

SchaakaKon

07-28-2011

Well, there is this forum addressing the issue.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=241187

I just wish they would have said something here where there was great traffic of this very issue.

MrPenguin94

07-28-2011

I repaired the game with the option of the launcher and i must say that it did work! The bug was eliminated and those blue squares wont appear! I dont know what can cause this but i know that the repair tool might work in some computers

Seconds Please

07-28-2011

Quote:
SchaakaKon:
Well, there is this forum addressing the issue.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=241187

I just wish they would have said something here where there was great traffic of this very issue.

That isn't addressing the issue, that post is from 2010. We still have not gotten a single Riot response.