Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Suggestions for game booster?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OORAH34

Senior Member

04-28-2010

I've been thinking about downloading a game booster, but since I've never done that before I'd like some advice on which one is the best. NOTE: I DO NOT WANT HACKS, HACKERS ARE EVIL!!!!



Thank you all in advance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claous

Recruiter

04-28-2010

What in the world is a game booster?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kushmeyer2

Member

04-28-2010

Quote:
Claous:
What in the world is a game booster?


IP/XP Boosters, I'm assuming.
With the new patch XP booster isn't going to be as nice, since leveling up faster with a low elo means you will be paired with a bi higher elo people that are around your level, making it a bit harder of a match due to them having more experience (unless they bought an XP booster...)
IP booster is the way to go. More runes, more heroes and that means better games and getting to know the heroes better than other people your level.

If you want a final opinion. Don't spend cash on this game when everything is free except skins (and honestly do you ever look at your hero and say "What a beautiful skin!" more than the first few games?) You stop caring about skins eventually unless it's a holiday skin or a special skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claous

Recruiter

04-28-2010

Quote:
ZeroDivine:
IP/XP Boosters, I'm assuming.
With the new patch XP booster isn't going to be as nice, since leveling up faster with a low elo means you will be paired with a bi higher elo people that are around your level, making it a bit harder of a match due to them having more experience (unless they bought an XP booster...)
IP booster is the way to go. More runes, more heroes and that means better games and getting to know the heroes better than other people your level.

If you want a final opinion. Don't spend cash on this game when everything is free except skins (and honestly do you ever look at your hero and say "What a beautiful skin!" more than the first few games?) You stop caring about skins eventually unless it's a holiday skin or a special skin.

What made me not think it was IP or XP booster was the line where he said

Quote:
thinking about downloading


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kushmeyer2

Member

04-28-2010

Quote:
Claous:
Quote:
thinking about downloading


Ah makes sense... I just assumed he meant like buy it online by download :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UrsaMinor

Senior Member

04-28-2010

gamebooster is some program that turns off some unneeded apps and makes your gaming faster.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrooge

Senior Member

04-28-2010

Yea, i have it and dont worry about it dude. it will NOT give you a virus.

*If you dont trust it, dont download it then*

It works, but you will see a slight difference.

Best thing to do is to defrag your computer and clean it up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OORAH34

Senior Member

05-10-2010

So it seems like if all a game booster program does is basically stuff you can do with defrag and CTRL-ALT-DEL, then I guess there's really no point in getting it.

Thanks to all for advice.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iYaphet

Senior Member

05-10-2010

Quote:
AnimeX:
Yea, i have it and dont worry about it dude. it will NOT give you a virus.

*If you dont trust it, dont download it then*

It works, but you will see a slight difference.

Best thing to do is to defrag your computer and clean it up.



lol holy moly is that 800x600 resolution? I think my calculator goes higher than that.

Also CS5 is out. Time to catch up. If you haven't seen the new features CS5 has go look up ContentAware Fill on YouTube and be prepared to poop yourself. Also I'm not even sure your TI-85 can handle CS5. lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivertear

Junior Member

12-06-2010

Quote:
Vishnu:
lol holy moly is that 800x600 resolution? I think my calculator goes higher than that.

Also CS5 is out. Time to catch up. If you haven't seen the new features CS5 has go look up ContentAware Fill on YouTube and be prepared to poop yourself. Also I'm not even sure your TI-85 can handle CS5. lol


You are sucha ******, dude.


12