Suggestions for game booster?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OORAH34

04-28-2010

I've been thinking about downloading a game booster, but since I've never done that before I'd like some advice on which one is the best. NOTE: I DO NOT WANT HACKS, HACKERS ARE EVIL!!!!

Thank you all in advance.

Claous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-28-2010

What in the world is a game booster?

Kushmeyer2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claous View Post
What in the world is a game booster?
IP/XP Boosters, I'm assuming.
With the new patch XP booster isn't going to be as nice, since leveling up faster with a low elo means you will be paired with a bi higher elo people that are around your level, making it a bit harder of a match due to them having more experience (unless they bought an XP booster...)
IP booster is the way to go. More runes, more heroes and that means better games and getting to know the heroes better than other people your level.

If you want a final opinion. Don't spend cash on this game when everything is free except skins (and honestly do you ever look at your hero and say "What a beautiful skin!" more than the first few games?) You stop caring about skins eventually unless it's a holiday skin or a special skin.

Claous

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroDivine View Post
IP/XP Boosters, I'm assuming.
With the new patch XP booster isn't going to be as nice, since leveling up faster with a low elo means you will be paired with a bi higher elo people that are around your level, making it a bit harder of a match due to them having more experience (unless they bought an XP booster...)
IP booster is the way to go. More runes, more heroes and that means better games and getting to know the heroes better than other people your level.

If you want a final opinion. Don't spend cash on this game when everything is free except skins (and honestly do you ever look at your hero and say "What a beautiful skin!" more than the first few games?) You stop caring about skins eventually unless it's a holiday skin or a special skin.
What made me not think it was IP or XP booster was the line where he said

Quote:
thinking about downloading

Kushmeyer2

Master Recruiter

04-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claous View Post
Quote:
thinking about downloading
Ah makes sense... I just assumed he meant like buy it online by download :P

UrsaMinor

04-28-2010

gamebooster is some program that turns off some unneeded apps and makes your gaming faster.

Scrooge

04-28-2010

Yea, i have it and dont worry about it dude. it will NOT give you a virus.

*If you dont trust it, dont download it then*

It works, but you will see a slight difference.

Best thing to do is to defrag your computer and clean it up.

*******http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll278/branflakes_69/gamebooster.jpg********

OORAH34

05-10-2010

So it seems like if all a game booster program does is basically stuff you can do with defrag and CTRL-ALT-DEL, then I guess there's really no point in getting it.

Thanks to all for advice.

iYaphet

05-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeX View Post
Yea, i have it and dont worry about it dude. it will NOT give you a virus.

*If you dont trust it, dont download it then*

It works, but you will see a slight difference.

Best thing to do is to defrag your computer and clean it up.

*******http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll278/branflakes_69/gamebooster.jpg********
lol holy moly is that 800x600 resolution? I think my calculator goes higher than that.

Also CS5 is out. Time to catch up. If you haven't seen the new features CS5 has go look up ContentAware Fill on YouTube and be prepared to poop yourself. Also I'm not even sure your TI-85 can handle CS5. lol

Rivertear

12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
lol holy moly is that 800x600 resolution? I think my calculator goes higher than that.

Also CS5 is out. Time to catch up. If you haven't seen the new features CS5 has go look up ContentAware Fill on YouTube and be prepared to poop yourself. Also I'm not even sure your TI-85 can handle CS5. lol
You are sucha ******, dude.