The Jungler's Guide to the Galaxy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScopeTcR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2011

sivir might be able to i'd check that out with bouncing blades

Mansurji

03-29-2011

Very good thread overall, though covering that many champs you can have some inaccuracies.

I'll speak on Akali, my favorite jungler. I think you should add a link to her jungle's thread (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=271041)

The first point is you cannot tell to get their lizards/small camps, they do have a jungler also and lizard will most probably not be there.

The second point is you cannot at all advice to get a Guinsoo rageblade. Akali is not an auto-attacker, she's a nuker and deserve a lichbane, after the hextech gun to keep jungling and riley to hunt people/survive.

Penguinbashr

03-29-2011

its sad i dont see renekton up there, hes pretty decent.

can solo blue at level 1, and get red at level 2/3 depending how blue went (popped crits, ect) although its best to wait till level 3 as smite will be back up.

hes a VERY good ganker, using slice and dice to close the gap, popping ulti and stunning the enemy champ. with his q giving him decent lifesteal if you engage by enemy minions (but who does that anyways) he starts off with fortitude elixer/6 hp pots.

Etching

03-29-2011

There's a reason Renekton isn't up there: Threat necro ftw-

Animus1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

I've been hearing lately that Lee Sin can jungle. I that true? If so, how?

Hwa Ryun

06-18-2011

lolwut? How is nunu tier 2? Trundle isn't even on this? There are so many things wrong with this I don't know where to start.

Warrrrax

07-22-2011

Hey Genius... its over a year old. Maybe THATS what is wrong with it? Oh wait... I just necro'ed his necro didn't I?

However, it is a really nice introduction to jungling so I don't feel too bad about it. Maybe someone will even update it someday.

HeinleinsBro

07-22-2011

Where is Trundle...

NiroZiro

01-17-2014

cool