The Jungler's Guide to the Galaxy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha View Post
nico, update this with Xin Zhao.
This does need a update, as well as my other guides - I am a pretty piss poor Xin Zhao Jungler though.. Does anyone have effective builds and jungle order for Xin? Ive heard of Green pot tank, Attack Speed Damage, Tank Tank. Im sure all could work in Jungle, but havent had much success with my AD Vamp Scepter version I tried, and my Cloth Armor Tank with HP pots was 2 risky. (I might have been runed and masteried wrong.)

Jost

07-26-2010

I like this thread, would love to see it updated.

Speusippus

08-03-2010

Do I recall correctly that the Lizard on TT no longer gives universal XP and gold? Or am I hallucinating a memory?

Leirkov

08-05-2010

Champion Name: Cho'Gath
Strengths - Very good ganker if you can land rupture, bonus damage with vorpal spikes, due to not being in lane and exposed to dying as much, can get Feast stacks up successfully.
Weaknesses - Doesn't shine late game as most tanks due unless you get super fed.
item start and quick rough build - Cloth Armor, Ward, Pots. Upgrade Cloth into either Ninja Tabi or Aegis for team. From there build a tank build based on the enemy composition.
Summoner skills/runes/masteries (1 line quick list) - 9/0/21, 10/10/10, 0/21/9 all work. I believe I use 9/0/21 getting improved Smite.
Jungle pattern - Two options:

1. Start at blue buff with Vorpal Spikes. Pop a potion as soon as you start the fight, smite when it's low. Level 2, get Rupture. Drop rupture on the wolves, then move over to the Wraith camp. Go to lizard, smite will be up, and attack it. Pop a potion if needed, and keep popping Ruptures. Smite when low. You will have no problems after this.

2. Start at Wraiths, smite the blue wraith as soon as it spawns (point in Vorpal Spikes), finish camp, go to the white golems, Rupture at level 2, use rupture, then go to Lizard, use Rupture, attack to death, use a Potion, and smite when low. No problems after this point.

JohnCataldo

08-19-2010

This thread has got quieter since you can't do single player practice games. =(

Anyone figured out a Galio jungling method?

=D

malphismia

08-19-2010

Nunu is now a tier 1 jungler.

and why would you suggest Galio jungling lol MR does nothing in the jungle

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2010

TimedPath has taken my guide and is providing updates to it over at clgaming.net forums. Go check it out there.. ya not being able to jungle in practice games limits experimentation quite a bit.

Nenesse

08-19-2010

I've tried jungling with Evelynn.

I don't think it works. I'm also not 100% sure her passive even works on jungle creeps.

Prævalere

10-19-2010

*bump

I jungle with eve all the time xD you can either just do the golems for lv2 as soon as the 1st wave minions start hitting. I usually go regrowth for philo's stone early but amp tome would probably be more common. hpot required for invis gank at level 2 when their all level 1 xD
*edit
yeah you can somewhat effectively full jungle with her. path is golems wolves wraiths when smites back up rinse repeat til 5 for gank or big golem. my build is philo stone sorcerer shoes

tribrn

11-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
TimedPath has taken my guide and is providing updates to it over at clgaming.net forums. Go check it out there.. ya not being able to jungle in practice games limits experimentation quite a bit.
Good overview. Link at http://clgaming.net/board/index.php?...D=423&pageNo=1