The Jungler's Guide to the Galaxy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonmount

07-05-2010

i'm gonna have to say that i think amumu is a tier 1 jungler.

Vernichter

07-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by national View Post
Ok,

I tried this, and I found that after lizard I was not at high enough HP to do much else, without any health pots, only at level 4, what are you supposed to do? Go back?
At that point do you have enough cash to buy any relevant items which would make going back less painful? Otherwise, it seems like it would be your only option.

boonkilla

07-09-2010

well ive been able to jungle with gragas very easy following wat nico said. and im always able to gank 1 or 2 ppl right after i get lizard or sometimes i will clear both sides if they dnt have a jungler then gank

Baron Von Richthofen

07-09-2010

Poppy can jungle well if you have runes and go lifesteal. "Paragon of Demacia" is fantastic for jungling though she's good in lane as well

Arancil

07-09-2010

On Amumu
"Can't do dragon early without help."

It's possible to at <5 min, lvl 4.

Would like to note that Nunu doesn't have a problem taking the dragon at lvl 4 either, though I haven't been able to do it sooner than at the 6 min mark.

I would personally never go with Madred's on Nunu, doesn't fit his late game. I just get cloth + 5 pot early, when I've cleared all the camps on our side once, I get red elixir and another cloth since I always get Frozen Heart (CDR is neat on Nunu and the passive is great for support, so). That's all you need for Dragon at lvl 4.

Killing Dragon makes you hit lvl5. At that point, I essentially stop jungling and join a lane instead, though it's quite possible to go on. I don't see the need for a Madred's if you continue either, though.

IS16f78935c6e5fe969a823

07-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
thank you, due to the sheer size of this thread, and the volume of information, I welcome anybody to contribute by listing out jungling options for a champion.. Try to keep it as Short and Concise as possible using the outline I provided above! I will update the original post, and add your name to credit the insert.

Thanks again!

Champion Name:
strengths -
weaknesses -
item start and quick rough build -
summoner skills/runes/masteries (1 line quick list) -
jungle pattern -
Champion Name: evelynn
strengths - stealth allows awesome ganks
weaknesses - not the fastest, rather low on hp all the time, unable to solo golem till 3, mana reliant
item start and quick rough build - saph crystal + 2 pot
summoner skills/runes/masteries (1 line quick list) - smite/?? flat health on quints
jungle pattern - minor creeps lizard wraiths minor creeps golem, head to the otherside for another minor creep spawn to hit lvl 3 b -> golem

congalong

07-11-2010

What kind of builds/runes are people using to jungle as shaco?

IS16f78935c6e5fe969a823

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by congalong View Post
What kind of builds/runes are people using to jungle as shaco?
just cloth + pots and jitb in first lvl, I don't think runes are that important, nor are masteries.

malphismia

07-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamned View Post
just cloth + pots and jitb in first lvl, I don't think runes are that important, nor are masteries.
Only mastery that are must-have on junglers is #1 awareness, and #2 utlity mastery for buffs

Here's my jungling poppy guide: Can solo dragon at level 4 with both buffs, but slower at jungling. Probably tier2 or 3.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=150958

Singha

07-21-2010

nico, update this with Xin Zhao.