The Jungler's Guide to the Galaxy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boonkilla

06-30-2010

ive been trying to jungle with gragas but havent had much success. i can get golem at lvl 1 but its always a close fight and after that im low hp the whole time.

i know u need to take red+5pots but whats the skill order and masteries??

and whats the jungle order

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2010

boon:

make sure middle lane is away from wraiths
- smite blue wraith at 1:40 - pop Red pot, and bodyslam into others, and kill them with bodyslam used 1 or 2 more times.
- run over to small camp by golem, pop a hp pot when close and bodyslam in, use 1 more bodyslam to wipe up, take and use drunken rage right as you hit lvl 2.
- pop hp pot, and wait for drunken rage to come up again, body slam into blue golem. get him low with bodyslam spam while in drunken rage and use smite. The change to smite makes all of jungling a bit slower, but not by much.
- should be lvl 3 now, and u can make way to the small camp near red, spam body slam and drunken rage on cd now with blue to get hp from passive. and pop hp pot.
- after small camp smite should almost be up, to take red at or close to lvl 4.

I run 1/21/8 masteries, with Ghost and Smite, armor pen reds, flat hp quints, mr or cdr blue, and dodge yellow runes.

boonkilla

06-30-2010

okay cool, tyvm !

Ryzuma

07-03-2010

Tried jungling with twitch. I hit 6 at like the 7 min mark if i dont gank at all before then. My runes are HP Quints, dodge Seals, magic resist Glyphs, armor pan Marks. 9/0/21. Flash and Smite. Get cloth armor and 5 HP pots. I start with the camp on bot if i get wolves i dont smite. then i move to wraiths and smite the big one then move to the other small camp. If it was golems i smite a golem then move to the other small camp then to the wraiths and smite the big one. then i port hom buy the longsword and go back out again ganking if i can or just staying in the jungle. when i get enough for the razor i buy it then take on lizard then a small camp then golem. you should be out the jungle by then. I skill E Q E W then max E then Q then W taking R whenever. while your jungling use q inbetween camps so you get the extra atk speed.

Karalius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2010

i think my post proved the original post about amumu jungle wrong :P
can get dragon very early without any help

Dragonmount

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karalius View Post
i think my post proved the original post about amumu jungle wrong :P
can get dragon very early without any help
with amumu solo dragon at lvl 5/smite is very easy.

Iceyou

07-03-2010

How is tristina with jungling.

Karalius

07-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonmount View Post
with amumu solo dragon at lvl 5/smite is very easy.
at level 4
4:55 dragon dies, no help from anyone is not THAT easy
there were a lot of people that didn't know how to do that.

JohnCataldo

07-03-2010

I imagine Tristana is mostly bad for jungling, but like any physical DPS I'm sure it's possible. You can probably try following the form just listed for Twitch in a practice game and see how it goes. At least you get your rocket jump as a free flash to help escape ganks, and she's a champ who is happy with Madred's (initial and upgraded).

AnyOtherEnemy

07-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
boon:

make sure middle lane is away from wraiths
- smite blue wraith at 1:40 - pop Red pot, and bodyslam into others, and kill them with bodyslam used 1 or 2 more times.
- run over to small camp by golem, pop a hp pot when close and bodyslam in, use 1 more bodyslam to wipe up, take and use drunken rage right as you hit lvl 2.
- pop hp pot, and wait for drunken rage to come up again, body slam into blue golem. get him low with bodyslam spam while in drunken rage and use smite. The change to smite makes all of jungling a bit slower, but not by much.
- should be lvl 3 now, and u can make way to the small camp near red, spam body slam and drunken rage on cd now with blue to get hp from passive. and pop hp pot.
- after small camp smite should almost be up, to take red at or close to lvl 4.

I run 1/21/8 masteries, with Ghost and Smite, armor pen reds, flat hp quints, mr or cdr blue, and dodge yellow runes.

Ok,

I tried this, and I found that after lizard I was not at high enough HP to do much else, without any health pots, only at level 4, what are you supposed to do? Go back?