The Jungler's Guide to the Galaxy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SF Jumper

06-15-2010

Champion Name: Morgana
strengths - Ganking with low cd 2sec Bind, can range Blue Wraith thru wall while unhit by smaller ones.
weaknesses - Mana problems if denied Golem
item start and quick rough build - Cloth(>FrozenHeart), 5HP
summoner skills/runes/masteries (1 line quick list) - All defensive. Smite/Flash
jungle pattern - Golem first

Champion Name: Ezreal
strengths - ATK SPD buff, only ranged carry able to jungle, can range Blue Wraith thru wall while unhit by smaller ones. Q Applies Lizard for early ganks.
weaknesses - a bit slow
item start and quick rough build - Vampiric Scepter (Later built into BT or Starks)
summoner skills/runes/masteries (1 line quick list) - Offensive, Smite/Ignite
jungle pattern - 3 small camps -> recall -> golem 3camps lizard->Gank

HonestDav

06-15-2010

Nice guide, I actually used this thread as the basis for my own guide, but mainly it's about etiquette and conduct as a jungler and teamplay rather than the individual jungler.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=126199

It's more of a code, rather than a guide.

Ryzuma

06-16-2010

I tried to jungle with Twisted Fate starting with the red elixir and 5 hp pots. I started at the lizard then did whatever camp except golem and ported home to buy vamp scepter. Then i did golem then the rest of the camps and just repeat till lvl 6. If theres a way to jungle with him this aint it its waaaay too slow. I reach 6 about 10-30 secs before the dual lane.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2010

The changes to Stacked Deck, and the changes to Red Elixir do not make TF a great choice for lvl 1 jungling. TF is also one of the best early game solo or team lane partners, so I don't see why you would need to jungle with him, although it is probably still possible.. I'd say tier 3.

Tazildanda

06-17-2010

Nico any chance you could update your original post with the information provided by others? I'm just tired of having to search through this entire thread.

nicosharp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2010

good timing Taz.. So slow at work today, so I will make it a project in-between the mundane.

FuYA

06-17-2010

Fiddlesticks - Tier 1
strength - When you get to lvl 4 - 5 you can Solo Dragon. And Crowstorm Ganks are OP.
weakness - Reliant on Golem buff which means if you want to dragon you will have to take enemy golem and that can lead to being dead if their golem is even available.
item start and build - Doran's Ring (safer), Tome (Riskier and relies on Having HP Quints
jungle pattern - Golem First, Adjacent Camp, Mid Camp, lower camp, Lizard, any respawned camps, Opponents golem, Dragon hopefully before lizard falls off.

nicosharp

06-17-2010

holy smokes that took forever! I updated everything. Some very insightful posts and great tips, I think this guide has really really fleshed out to be something useful for the community. Thanks everyone, mad props on main post to those that contributed.

Excession

06-17-2010

Wow this is awesome now! Thanks for updating!

nicosharp

06-17-2010

Thank you for your posts, and now this should be a bit easier to maintain with all the data provided.