sion. AD OR AP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Graceful Seal

05-30-2010

Which is better?
Any guides?

Any hybrid guides?

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

AP, honestly AD sion sucks big hairy balls all game long.

Whilst AP makes him semi-tank also since his shield absorbs more damage and explodes for more.

Drayxe

05-30-2010

Read his ult's description. Consider what would happen if you're hitting/critting for very high damage, multiple times a second with 100% (or more!) lifesteal, then realize that it ALSO heals nearby teammates. I see so many people swear by AP Sion, but it just doesn't make as much sense to me. He doesn't carry that giant axe so he can bat his lashes at you with SUPER AP CRYPTIC GAZE! Sure, the exploding sheild is nice too. I recommend trying both builds out for yourself. If you wanna feel like a super tough nuker, go AP. If you wanna feel like an axe-wielding maniac with INSANE damage, life drain, and massive team healing, go AD.

For me, though, the choice is always obvious, and I vote AD. That ult is just toooo good.

EDIT: Spelling and redundancy

SG Winky1795

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

AD pwns face hard

xDiamantx

05-30-2010

Sion gets a huge boost of AD without the need of items so he does fairly well with AD.

Myridus

05-30-2010

For an AD build, look here:

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...d.php?p=793054

I have tried it, and yes, it works. As long as you are attacking, you won't die. AD is for aggressive players who like to go all-in during attacks, since your damage doesn't come in burst, but in a longer drawn out fight where they lose health, and you don't.

Umibozu

05-30-2010

AP on SR, AD on TT

Dyslexai

05-30-2010

Honestly, I've played both AD and AP builds on Sion and they both work out pretty well. There isn't a clear winner in my mind, though I personally prefer AD over AP. AP is too bursty for my taste. Of course, my AD build is more of an ASpeed build. Divine Blade + Stun + Ult + Malady = Fun. At that point, your only weakness is crowd control. Banshee's Veil and Cleanse more than make up for that. Golem buffs can make up for your early game mana deficiency, and help set you up for kills.

ikillutwice

05-31-2010

My adcive is base it on how well you can play a squishies. If you can play them well go AD, if you can kinda play them go Ap, and if you can't play squishies if your lifge depended on it go tank.

Bombbay

06-02-2010

I've only played him a few times but when I went AD I seemed to destroy people,when I went Ap people would just focus on popping my shield before it went off