Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

You've Grown League of Legends into a Massive Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ånnihilation

08-19-2011

EY!!! you guys better thank me! i got like 6 or 7 extra people to play this. I always kept telling my friends at school "hey guys check out this game "league of legends" its real ****in awesome" as of right now im always playing with like 2 or 3 IRL friends

Ghettoguru

08-29-2011

I go to a community college and i find several people at the library hopping on haha. this thing is HUGE

Faeces

11-18-2011

By 32 m you mean 32 m accounts right , I know people that have like 15 smurf accounts lol so much for the 32 milli but overall good announcement . Now if you include our elo for normal games + visible win / loss rates you'll be teh best . GEE GEE !

Marcola

11-20-2011

tncks league

AlFcl

12-22-2011

and jax??? he have one skill why doge

Sequ

Recruiter

12-31-2011

http://s1133.photobucket.com/albums/m592/iURLs/?action=view&current=THEUNEXPECTED.png

Quote:
Tryndamere:
expect the unexpected

Rotzby

02-03-2012

Ahh