North America - Unavailable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightfall12

07-26-2011

I just downloaded League Of Legends about 7 hours ago to be exact. I was doing the tutorial and then did somekind of practice battle I think it was with all the bots and everything.

I didn't realize how long a game takes and it was Midnight and I had to get some sleep. So when I clicked "Exit Game" it told me I would be suspended for a short amount of time if I kept quitting before it was over or something. I thought well, it's just a practice game so I should be fine.

I don't know if it's just something I'm not understanding or is it something I did to make it Unavailable. I tried looking for an explaination on the forums but couldn't find one. So I attemped to play other regions and it wouldn't accept my Log in ID's.

If anyone gets anytime to let me know how long this will last please let me know.

Regards - Jake(Nightfall12)

IHugThings

07-26-2011

Its a patch.

Hayzenciell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

It's a scheduled downtime. (after this there'll be a big time patching as they added much stuffs and a new champion)

and I don't think leaving tutorial will get you suspended though. repeated leaves in PvP matches will.

BrokenCrown

07-26-2011

your fine, just got caught up at the wrong time, so no worries, your 100% okay!
interesting fact, World of Warcraft is down at the exact same time for the exact same amount of time...
Which is why I'm posting on forums now XD

ashtray4joo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

You can leave custom games and tutorial games without auto-detection busting you, so you are ok. Welcome to LoL and most of all have fun.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-26-2011

If you look at the top of the forums, there's a big red bar that shows up on every forum. This is where you'll often find information about what's going on.

HEsoFAM

09-14-2011

i'm sorry

Love Emma Watson

09-14-2011

Yeah you got unlucky and downloaded the game right before a big patch! It should be over in a few hours, so make sure to check out the new updates!

grimmweed

09-14-2011

half 6 pm here and its still not working

JoDaRo

12-13-2011

its 11:30 and North america is still unavailable