Fps problem since Windows 7

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

parouuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2011

Hi everybody,

i recently changed my windows xp pro for a legal version of Windows 7 on the exactly same computer.
Since i play on Windows 7 (i downloaded the entire game from 0) my FPS are really really low, about ~50 when i had 120+ before.
All my drivers are the newest and i didn't change anything except my Windows version.

Can you help me please ?

PS: i haven't any problem playing WoW & Battlefield 2, only on LoL & a soccer game called Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

HuntsAlone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

07-26-2011

What are your computer specs?
Make sure you have directx, .netframework also

EndoWrath1

07-26-2011

I too have had problems with mine, when i first start playing LoL when i get home it runs usually 60fps average and then after a while it drops down to 25 and below, and often it gets to the point where it freezes for a second and then continues. not sure if its my laptop but i mean what does this game really require when i can play Black Op's well enough.Well anyway here is my DxDiag if u dont mind having a look.

parouuu

07-26-2011

Hello Pibjub, thanks for your answer !

Here is my dxdiag !

Someone has an idea ?

Falleng0d

07-26-2011

Not sure this is the issue but...I am a fairly experienced user and upgraded to Win7 about 5 months ago or so from WinXP. One of the first things I noticed in some games were slightly lower FPS than XP. This was not the main reason, but I did switch back to WinXP to maximize my fps. Win7 is cool but, there are a few issues with it. There is virtually no advantage to Win7 over XP since I use both on a daily basis.

Anyways, just wanted to note that I use XP on my gaming rig specifically because of FPS issues.

parouuu

07-26-2011

I feel the exactly same thing i don't want to restart my computer each time i want to play :'( someone knows something about this problem please ?

Thanks falleng0d for your answer

parouuu

07-27-2011

Bump, i still need some help please !

parouuu

parouuu

07-27-2011

Bump again !

parouuu

07-28-2011

Still having problems

KittenMitten

Recruiter

07-28-2011

Been having the same problem since a couple of patches ago. I used to be able to run LoL fine but now when the game starts I run at about 8-15 FPS and it only gets worse as the game progresses. However, other games such as H o N run fine. I've had to stop playing LoL for now, but I hope that the problem is fixed soon so that i can return to playing LoL as well.