Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Mehbeh?] Item build application

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheese

09-07-2009

So this is just an idea right now, and I am only a novice programmer so it will take me a bit...

THE IDEA
I want to make a program that allows you to out of game, make item builds. So essentially you can go and move 6 items from the list into the boxes and then it will show you what your bonuses would be. See concept pic for more info.

THE QUESTION
Will anyone use this? :/

Learnedsoul

Recruiter

09-07-2009

If you have ever played DotA, the fansite Dota-Allstars.com implements a similar program to allow users to view items on each hero. I think that the same thing will develop for LoL, however as just a stand alone applicaiton, I'm sure some people would use it, but it might be a bit more of a hassle. (Plus many people like spreadsheets better for their ability to accurately crunch numbers)

Im Duke Nukem

01-01-2013

lol