2k ELO tryn: @Morello & @RIOT: why NERF tryn?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MortalBeing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wqqqqwrt View Post
h4ckerv2
oo thanks. Forgot about his stream.

Mortzart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

i have the weirdest b0ner right now, good to see this here.

new trynd sounds stronger then ever.. high crit % with FULL HP? mass life steal and attack speed please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
You underestimate the power of +35% crit chance at full health and free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout. And healing with zero Fury.

Seriously. Try before you whine.

Michael Mayhem

07-25-2011

They should just lock the forums from the time patch notes come out to the time the patch is live, because there is about 95% baseless, pointless whining. Personally I can't WAIT to try to the new changes. Why? Cause then I'll be able to see how better or worse this has made two of my favorite champions, Kayle and Trynd.

Kajax

07-25-2011

Ya...it doesn't really seem like they thought this fury system through for Trynd.

Masterpork

07-25-2011

its okay! just save this thread, and if trynd really is worse after the patch then we can come back and whine anew!

Mortox

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren129 View Post
He was viable in high elo in the first place? It sucks that they would nerf tryn, off all characters, but I don't think he's really been that viable....really anywhere.
h4ckerv2 would like a word with you junior.

AxisXIViral

07-25-2011

Quote:
Hey Phreak. Umad?

CantDenyMe

07-25-2011

Quote:
You underestimate the power of +35% crit chance at full health and free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout. And healing with zero Fury.

Tryndamere no longer has crit damage as a stat. Forget his old passive and old Q. Now read the patch notes for the passive and Q.
The health costs are so negligible. That really isn't even a buff after level 2.

MortalBeing

07-25-2011

Quote:

Tryndamere no longer has crit damage as a stat. Forget his old passive and old Q. Now read the patch notes for the passive and Q.
*sigh*

Thanks taking the time to respond.

CuttingOnions

07-25-2011

Don't let Phreak fool you, the numbers speak for themself. This is a nerf. However, it does make him probably top tier jungler now.