2k ELO tryn: @Morello & @RIOT: why NERF tryn?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6milliondollaman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPHeimerdingerOP View Post
Annie was nerfed, patch is no longer horrible
Annie lost 10 base damage total on 2 abilities and lost 10 damage on 2 abilities for every 100 AP she has. Patch continues to be horrible.

Phreak

Shoutcaster

07-25-2011
1 of 4 Riot Posts

You underestimate the power of +35% crit chance at full health and free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout. And healing with zero Fury.

Seriously. Try before you whine.

Tryndamere no longer has crit damage as a stat. Forget his old passive and old Q. Now read the patch notes for the passive and Q.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliroo View Post
It hasn't even came out yet, I don't think really anyone can perceive what these changes will be, maybe new trynd builds come out? Who knows, I'd like to see what happens. I think they are trying to rebalance him rather than nerf him and you are just taking it the wrong way, like OMG WTF NO MOAR HUGE CRIT EARLY LVL WUT DIS. We will have to see though. I'd like to see riot giving him a bit higher base armor/health/mr tho to offset these subtle nerfs.
His heal is weaker and his damage is lower at every stage of the game. They also increased his cooldowns. It's a nerf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
You underestimate the power of +35% crit chance at full health and free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout. And healing with zero Fury.

The health cost were hardly a detriment to Tryndamere players as they made sense with his kit. It's not like he just had these health cost for some random arbitrary reason like "Gee, why not." +35% Crit chance that is gone upon consuming bloodlust as opposed to a passive 10% + more depending on how low you were.

Currently a Tryndamere with a proper rune page and decent starting item has anywhere between 34% and 42% crit chance. This means at 70% to 80% HP he has about 50% critical strike chance meaning he strikes critical hits consistently against other champions. Doesn't have to build anything up. He just goes to town.

It's not like Tryndamere was really hurting.

Gnarles

Recruiter

07-25-2011

Nerfed heal, nerfed crit % from passive, increased cooldowns, nerfed damage on spin. What the hell, Riot...

It's ok guys, he has the FURY SYSTEM! AMAZING!

Gnarles

Recruiter

07-25-2011

Quote:

Can you comment on the status of the bonus crit damage from Bloodlust? Was it removed with the new changes or not?

6milliondollaman

07-25-2011

Quote:
You underestimating the power of +35% crit chance at full health and free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout. And healing with zero Fury.

Nice Engrish. "You underestimating..."

Edit: Nevermind, phreak changed his post.

MortalBeing

07-25-2011

Quote:

Can you tell us if they removed the crit damage from his bloodlust please?

Exsnypre

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPHeimerdingerOP View Post
Annie was nerfed, patch is no longer horrible
Yeah, Woot, Annie will do like 15 less damage per ability at max level, we should all celebrate and rejoice the downfall of the once powerful Annie, and ignore all the trolling of the community Riot has done with Tryndamere, Kayle, the near non-existant buff to Jax, the Galio tweak (not even enough to call a buff) etc. All hail the mighty Riot balance team.

wqqqqwrt

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MortalBeing View Post
I'm just happy to know there is a 2k ELO tryn main. Do you stream?

These nerfs really are insane. I don't understand how they can justify this after him not being considered a viable pick for so long.

Also, they may/may not have removed his 36% crit damage increase from bloodlust at rank 5
h4ckerv2

Demonite10

07-25-2011

I used to main Tryn, and I will be coming back for some extensive testing of his new resource system.

To all the Tryn players who see this change as only a nerf, I encourage you to actually play the rage-based Tryn before screaming about how bad he will be.