2k ELO tryn: @Morello & @RIOT: why NERF tryn?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Primanocte

07-28-2011

Tryn's late game is still OP and his early game isn't nearly as bad. I don't know what people are crying about.

MG z3rg3m3ow

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primanocte View Post
Tryn's late game is still OP and his early game isn't nearly as bad. I don't know what people are crying about.
His earlygame is much worse because of his lack of damage and his nerfed heal.

Also, his endgame has 40% less crit damage. His endgame wasn't stellar to begin with, at high ELO tryn is a midgame champion, not an endgame champion. At endgame, teams have too much armor, health, burst, CC, etc. He was barely viable at high ELO as it was.

This is what people are "crying" about.

Talesdro

07-28-2011

This thread just make me laugh,TRYNDAMERE ISNT UP,HE IS BALANCED OR OP.

Hoofster

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3rg3m3n View Post
His earlygame is much worse because of his lack of damage and his nerfed heal.

Also, his endgame has 40% less crit damage. His endgame wasn't stellar to begin with, at high ELO tryn is a midgame champion, not an endgame champion. At endgame, teams have too much armor, health, burst, CC, etc. He was barely viable at high ELO as it was.

This is what people are "crying" about.
Wait what? His endgame was bad? When? I'm sorry but being able to 2 shot all squishies is from a bad late game since that was his job, to kill squishies.

Personally, I find it alot easier to just sit back, chill, and last hit with new tryn then old tryn, and that makes my mid and lategame all that much better.

Kamkehsahlin

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primanocte View Post
You do know that nerfing early game essentially nerfs mid and endgame right? Even if this new Tryndamere had the potential for a much better end game(which he doesn't) he would reach it about 10-15 minutes later thanks to struggling so hard in the beginning.

What good is a champion that can't reach it's potential?

MG z3rg3m3ow

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoofster View Post
Wait what? His endgame was bad? When? I'm sorry but being able to 2 shot all squishies is from a bad late game since that was his job, to kill squishies.

Personally, I find it alot easier to just sit back, chill, and last hit with new tryn then old tryn, and that makes my mid and lategame all that much better.
I know this is simply shocking to the low ELO community, but tryn is a bad endgame champion at high ELO.

At endgame, there are too many big teamfights for tryn to succeed and heroes are way too itemed out.

I'll explain in-depth if you don't understand, or you can take my word for it. High ELO simply isn't low ELO. Teams are coordinated and know how to chain CC and burst.

MG z3rg3m3ow

07-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talesdro View Post
This thread just make me laugh,TRYNDAMERE ISNT UP,HE IS BALANCED OR OP.
This is a useful response that generates thoughtful feedback through its superb use of logic and evidence.

EU Nezumiiro

07-28-2011

Quote:
This is a useful response that generates thoughtful feedback through its superb use of logic and evidence.
Please, no sarcasm! Through divine method called deduction I can conclude he actually DID provide valid proof - he claimed Trynd is OP, therefore he must've been owned by him, and since we all know he countered Trynd in every possible way and still lost, it's perfectly viable proof of Trynd's OPness.

I rest my case.

(owait, did I say no sarcasm? sry fo breaking my own guideline )

Now, to be more serious, fact is he is even more underpowered now. It doesn't take top elo genius to realize it - he's still vulnerable to CC as he was, but price for trying to survive CC is way steeper. Since he'll be taking damage while being CC-ed, 99% Tryndameres will use Q trying to heal it out and survive it, and by doing so lose their crit (that's some flawed logic right there). Since Trynd that can't kill is dead Trynd, they'll die regardless.

Problem here is logic behind his mechanics - yes, now Trynda can have crit at full health, but what of low health? You'll either trade crit for surviving and make yourself somewhat useless, or you'll suck it up, crit once or twice more, die and make yourself completely useless.

Bad thinking at it's finest I'd say.

Hoofster

07-28-2011

Quote:
I know this is simply shocking to the low ELO community, but tryn is a bad endgame champion at high ELO.

At endgame, there are too many big teamfights for tryn to succeed and heroes are way too itemed out.

I'll explain in-depth if you don't understand, or you can take my word for it. High ELO simply isn't low ELO. Teams are coordinated and know how to chain CC and burst.
Listen I understand that I'm not high elo, no reason to be a d-bag and pull out the Elo epeen (thats all Elo is anyways). The "other team is high elo coordianated pulling uber chain CC omg not viable" excuse is the worst excuse ever. So the other team is coordinated enough to keep you locked down, but your also high elo team isn't coordinated enough to do the same thing to them back? Sorry that doesn't cut it, stop with bull**** excuses like that they're stupid and make obvious experianced players like yourself (not sarcasum) look stupid as ****.

Walter H White

07-28-2011

Quote:

@ Everoyne else. Here is why Tryn's late game is "meh" at best at high Elo.

1) People pick teams with CC. QSS cancels one CC. Not 8.
2) People itemize properly against Tryn. Tanks will have randuins AND Frozen heart to shut down his ability to right click. Carries will have armor in the form of GA, Thornmail, or Randuins (yes, carries get these items, go watch dreamhack, where AAA beat TSM because their carries inculding Ashe had randuins to shutdown Irelia and J4.)
3) People exhuast Tryn. 70% damage reduction that is uncleansable and only removed by a QSS? OP, especially when teams have 2-3, which smart teams do.
4) SUPER MEGA BURST. Timing Tryn's Ult is kind of hard when you have an AP nuker that can burst you for 1500 in almost 0 time.
5) Supports. Some do this better than others, but they can all peel/protect the carry to some extent, making Tryn's life harder.
6) Focus. Everyone knows Tryn is a monster if left unchecked. But he gets prioritized and too easily stopped.