New Skins and Wukong Bundles in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gurtu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbgsloan View Post
Kind of funny, the Jarvan has nice art but a bad in-game model and Renek has awful art but looks cool in-game.
Yeah same with the general wukong, looks badass in the artwork but mediocre in game. Sick skins though liking the turn towards the badass.

Yanicmb

07-25-2011

so let me get this straight you guys say you listen to your community, yet ive never seen a please make a jarvan or renekton skin thread, yet taric has had numerous thread about him needing a skin, or replies to post that he needs a skin, and you release new skins for new champs?... just wow

LimitlessChaos

07-25-2011

OH MY LORD.

Riot. Does this mean you read my posts!? I can't believe it. BEASTLIKE Renekton and he's got a brutal weapon and no pupils. The only part that isn't in my dream is that he has more armor instead of less. Ah well, it looks incredible. The Dark-Forge Jarvan also looks very nice. Wukong's skins are both solid too. Nice day for new skins.

Magnegro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gankstar420 View Post
dont feel to bad, Just got comando jarv, and Galatic Rene ... All I do is Q Q Q no matter What what what
At least we can play the Predator and Alien themes respectively while LoLing it up.

GDDeathscythe

07-25-2011

I'm absolutely loving the idea of playing as the Monkey King. One of my favorite characters from a truly epic story

Blue165

07-25-2011

@Riot, not to QQ, but I feel you're starting to give up creativity on skins. To see two generic fire based skins released is slightly disappointing. Several other champs already have these types of skins and its getting slightly dull. Sometimes it makes sense, Malphite ect. But the uniqueness of each champion's looks should come out in different ideas skins and what you can do with them instead of constantly spamming fire color swaps. I mean how could you not make a circa 1970s "Planet of the Apes" skin? And remember we're here to help, when you want to know what kind of skins should be made why not ask the community?

Two Chainz

Recruiter

07-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnegro View Post
At least we can play the Predator and Alien themes respectively while LoLing it up.
Na Gonna be a dragon ball Z dubstep, or dragon ball z LoL parody while Im kickin ass on the monkey king!!!

TheScarecrowBB

07-25-2011

Perfect skin for Renekton

destroxem

07-25-2011

Riot you should fire whoever designs your ingame charecter models they are nowhere near as good as the splash art.....

Dance Dark

07-25-2011

Fish...

FINNNSSSSS!!!