Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked Game Team Composition Vote

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FairShot

07-25-2011

When I play ranked game some of the things I hate a lot are people instant locking in, refusing to play a role the team needs, or just refusing to communicate with the team, but the thing I hate the most is even if the above situation happens, I cannot quit the team because I will lose elo, and I have to stuck with this team and lose possibly.

So I suggest after the champion selection, before the game starts, there should be a vote system that asks if each members of the team agrees with the current team composition, if not, the game will not start, and everyone will be requeued. 4 vs 1 will or 5 vs 0 zero will pass, and below will not, just like the surrender vote.

This team composition vote system can prevent: 1. trolling champion selection. 2. Misclicked champion selection. 3. players refusing to cooperate as a team

What do you think?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FairShot

07-25-2011

Sorry I post in the wrong section of the forum. Please disregard this thread