Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion]Restrict ping if abused.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

F4NTA

07-25-2011

There's always someone that when killed/angry just start randomly pinging the entire map a huge amount of times and it's extremely annoying. It would be nice if after x pings in y seconds you can't ping again for some time.

Private Riem

07-25-2011

Just put a darn fatigue on it and be done with it.

Kadryn

07-26-2011

OMG yes please.... was in a game the other day that somebody was just pinging... and pinging and pinging and pinging.... When I asked them to stop, they started ping spamming my character's icon on the map so I couldn't see around my character on the map.

LowPolyCount

Associate Flash Engineer

07-26-2011

I would like this. For now, if you mute the person pinging, that will also mute their pings.

Udub

07-26-2011

Rara, this is a horrible solution. You don't know who is doing the pinging!!!

TDGWolf

07-26-2011

if they ping a tower or character it says who is doing the pinging, im sure you could find out eventually

Seraphite

07-26-2011

Yes, please.
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.